When thinking about a looming divorce or any family law matter(s) it can cause great stress. You want to find the proper law firm to handle your family law needs. The attorneys at Stange Law Firm, PC handle only family law cases so you the client can feel a sense of ease when discussing your case. Ryan Bratcher is an Associate Attorney in our firm's Lee's Summit office. Ryan received his Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from Rockhurst University and went on to obtain his Juris Doctor from Creighton University School of Law.
- Family Law
- Creighton University School of Law
- The Missouri Bar # 63725
- State Bar of Kansas # 25832
- Family Law Headquarters | Divorce & Family Law Information
- Should we live in the same home during the divorce?
15 November 2019
- Divorce and joint tax returns
3 November 2019
- Does diligence detract from a settlement?
28 September 2019
- Should my name be taken off the mortgage?
15 September 2019
- Should I show up to court?
1 September 2019
- Start of school can lead to disputes
25 August 2019
- Offsets and divorce property division
18 August 2019
- Inheritance and the perils of commingling
27 July 2019
- Has the judge made up their mind?
29 June 2019
- Collaborative Divorce & Family Lawyers | Missouri, Illinois & Kansas
- What if my spouse does not want a collaborative divorce?
3 November 2019
- Neutral experts in collaborative divorce
31 August 2019
- Are you too angry for a collaborative divorce?
7 July 2019
- We agree on most issues in our divorce
26 May 2019
- Needs of exceptional children and collaborative divorce
23 February 2019
- Is collaborative practice new?
20 January 2019
- Importance of spreadsheeting your assets
23 December 2018
- Who is the International Academy of Collaborative Professionals?
14 December 2018
- Business interests can complicate divorce
2 December 2018