Russell E. Farbiarz

Russell E. Farbiarz

Antanvage Farbiarz PLLC
  • Estate Planning, Probate, Elder Law ...
  • New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial MediaResponsive Law

Russell E. Farbiarz, Esq. provides advice and counsel to families and individuals looking for creative and effective solutions to their legal problems. Mr. Farbiarz considers it a privilege to assist his clients with what is often the largest problem or, in many cases, opportunity they have faced – whether it be the death of a loved one, the purchase of a residential or commercial property, purchase of a business, or a divorce, custody or support matter – and is committed to helping his client achieve their objectives. Indeed, as one recent client wrote in a testimonial: “If you are looking for an attorney that actually cares about his clients then you need to go and see Russell.”

Mr. Farbiarz focuses his practice on estate planning, estate administration, elder law, and real estate matters, while additionally practicing in the areas of corporate formation, bankruptcy and family law. Recognizing that each client’s needs are unique, Mr. Farbiarz works provides advice and solutions custom-tailored to each client’s circumstances.

As a Pennsylvania licensed Title Agent, Mr. Farbiarz is in a unique position to assist his client’s in structuring their real estate transactions in a tax-efficient manner, while avoiding and, in some cases, resolving underlying title issues.

In his free time, Mr. Farbiarz enjoys travelling, watching baseball games and spending time with his wife, children and dog.

Practice Areas
    Estate Planning
    Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
    Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
    Elder Law
    Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
    Real Estate Law
    Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
    Business Law
    Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
    Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
    DUI & DWI
    Trademark Litigation, Trademark Registration
  • Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
New Jersey
New Jersey Courts
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
New York
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Disciplinary Board of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
ID Number: 209482
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English: Spoken, Written
Professional Experience
Antanvage Farbiarz PLLC
- Current
Assistant District Attorney
Berks County District Attorney's Office
Roger Williams University School of Law
J.D. (2007)
Placeholder image for education.
Brandeis University
B.A. (2003) | Politics; History
Brandeis University Logo
Peer Reviewed
Martindale-Hubbel Lawyers Service
Better Business Bureau
Professional Associations
Berks County Estate Planning Council
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
New York State Bar  # 4562880
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Berks County Bar Association
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Articles & Publications
How Does Coronavirus Relief Bill Affect Seniors
The Legal Blog of Antanavage Farbiarz PLLC
Speaking Engagements
Preparing Your Business For The Unexpected, Kutztown, PA
It Won't Kill you: Estate Planning During and After Divorce, 2019 Fiduciary Education Foundation Conference, Harrisburg, PA
Fiduciary Education Foundation
Websites & Blogs
Antanavage Farbiarz, PLLC Blog
Legal Answers
3 Questions Answered
Q. How do i sign away my parental rights without having to pay any child support.
A: You should certainly consult a family law attorney in your area as this is a very important decision that should not be taken lightly. As Mr. Levine has correctly pointed out, if the child's mother's husband is willing to adopt your child, you could voluntarily terminate your parental rights which would end your child support obligation.
Q. Does my mother need to specify beneficiaries on her accounts or is the Will sufficient to settle the estate?
A: You should contact an Estate lawyer in your area immediately. Generally speaking, a will can and does distirbute probate assets - assets owned in the decedents name at the time of death. While you can put beneficiary designations on bank accounts, if there are not designations then the asset would likely be probate and governed by the will. there can be reasons to establish beneficiaries on accounts and times when doing so is detrimental. Consult with an attorney before making any decisions on your or your mother's estate planning.
Q. Hello, my wife has just handed me an “acceptance of service”and asked me to sign. What does this mean?
A: First off, you should contact a divorce attorney immediately to review anything before you sign it. Typically an acceptance of service is a document that verifies that you have been served with a complaint (in your case it sounds like a complaint in divorce). Read the document. If you aren't sure don't sign and make an appointment with an attorney immediately.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
Antanvage Farbiarz PLLC
64 N 4th St
Hamburg, PA 19526
Telephone: (610) 562-2000
Monday: 8:30 AM - 5 PM
Tuesday: 8 AM - 5 PM
Wednesday: 8 AM - 5 PM
Thursday: 8 AM - 5 PM
Friday: 8 AM - 5 PM
Saturday: Closed (Today)
Sunday: Closed
Antanvage Farbiarz PLLC
928 Penn Ave
Wyomissing, PA 19610
Antanvage Farbiarz PLLC
Reading, PA, USA