I am attorney Rossana Mitchell. From an office in Chino Hills, I assist individuals and families throughout Los Angeles, Orange County, Riverside County and the Inland Empire who are facing tough legal problems. The largest portion of my practice is dedicated to solving family-related problems, but I also assist clients with conservatorships, guardianships, criminal law and estate planning.
I am bilingual in English and Spanish, and I offer an initial consultation so you can decide whether I am the right lawyer for you. My well-respected practice is rooted in my dedication to providing personal attention to each client.
After immigrating to the United States from Lima, Peru, at the age of 8, I spent the rest of my childhood in Rowland Heights. After attending college at the University of California, Irvine, I moved to Chino Hills in 1985. Before obtaining my law degree and being admitted to the State Bar of California in 2000, I was a full-time mother and homemaker.
- Family Law
- Domestic Violence
- Juvenile Law
- Estate Planning
- Criminal Law
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Univ of California Irvine
- Undergraduate Degree
- Western State Univ COL
- Law Degree
- California State Bar  # 210305
- - Current
- Q. Hi, Thank you for your help in advance. I am looking to file for divorce and looking for an attorney to help me.
- A: We charge 3500 for a dissolution. In your case a settlement would be beneficial to resolve this quickly. Most of my cases settle and my clients get closure quickly. Please call us for a free consultation.
- Q. My estranged husband is saying that he can file for visits for my children that are not biologically his. Is this true?
- A: IF HE IS THE FATHER HE IS ENTITLED TO VISITATION.
- Q. My husband and I are getting a divorce and are legally separated. I don’t want his dog here so what can I do?
- A: Your entitled to spousal support if he earns significantly more than you and child support. He will only owe child support arrears if there is an order currently in place.