Rossana Pilar Mitchell

Rossana Pilar Mitchell

"Protecting your rights"
  • Family Law, Probate, Divorce ...
  • California
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A

I am attorney Rossana Mitchell. From an office in Chino Hills, I assist individuals and families throughout Los Angeles, Orange County, Riverside County and the Inland Empire who are facing tough legal problems. The largest portion of my practice is dedicated to solving family-related problems, but I also assist clients with conservatorships, guardianships, criminal law and estate planning.

I am bilingual in English and Spanish, and I offer an initial consultation so you can decide whether I am the right lawyer for you. My well-respected practice is rooted in my dedication to providing personal attention to each client.

After immigrating to the United States from Lima, Peru, at the age of 8, I spent the rest of my childhood in Rowland Heights. After attending college at the University of California, Irvine, I moved to Chino Hills in 1985. Before obtaining my law degree and being admitted to the State Bar of California in 2000, I was a full-time mother and homemaker.

Practice Areas
  • Family Law
  • Probate
  • Divorce
  • Domestic Violence
  • Juvenile Law
  • Estate Planning
  • Criminal Law
  • Arbitration & Mediation
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • Spanish: Spoken, Written
Univ of California Irvine
Undergraduate Degree
Placeholder image for education.
Western State Univ COL
Law Degree
Placeholder image for education.
Professional Associations
California State Bar  # 210305
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Legal Answers
4 Questions Answered

Q. Hi, Thank you for your help in advance. I am looking to file for divorce and looking for an attorney to help me.
A: We charge 3500 for a dissolution. In your case a settlement would be beneficial to resolve this quickly. Most of my cases settle and my clients get closure quickly. Please call us for a free consultation.
Q. My estranged husband is saying that he can file for visits for my children that are not biologically his. Is this true?
Q. My husband and I are getting a divorce and are legally separated. I don’t want his dog here so what can I do?
A: Your entitled to spousal support if he earns significantly more than you and child support. He will only owe child support arrears if there is an order currently in place.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
Chino Hills
15345 fairfield ranch road
Suite 210
Chino Hills, CA 91709
Telephone: (909) 597-3111
Fax: (909) 597-0623
Monday: 8 AM - 5 PM (Today)
Tuesday: 8 AM - 5 PM
Wednesday: 8 AM - 5 PM
Thursday: 8 AM - 5 PM
Friday: 2:30 PM - 7 PM
Saturday: Closed
Sunday: Closed
Notice: special appointments upon request