Rosina C. Stambaugh, Esq.
Experienced York Immigration Attorney
Before she started The Law Office of Rosina C. Stambaugh, Rosina was an associate at The Law Office of Christopher A. Ferro, LLC where she handled the firm’s immigration services. She also was responsible for handling a variety of criminal cases, many of which included complex immigration issues. Rosina focuses her practice on removal defense in the detained and non-detained settings.
Proven Immigration Practice in York
She has extensive experience with all forms of relief from removal, and she has successfully litigated cases in different Immigration Courts throughout the U.S. and the Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA). In addition to her removal practice, Rosina represents individuals and families applying for affirmative benefits with U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Services (USCIS).
- Immigration Law
- Asylum, Citizenship, Deportation Defense, Family Visas, Green Cards, Immigration Appeals, Investment Visas, Marriage & Fiance Visas, Student Visas, Visitor Visas, Work Visas
- English: Spoken, Written
- Italian: Spoken
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Widener University Commonwealth Law School
- J.D. (2013) | Immigration, Criminal
- State Bar of Pennsylvania  # 316072
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- - Current
- Pennsylvania BAR Association
- - Current
- Rosina Law