Roseanne was born and raised in the Chicago area. She attended Trinity High School in River Forest, IL and graduated from Loyola University of Chicago in 1977. She went to law school at Northern Illinois University, and while in school was a law clerk at a medical malpractice firm. She was admitted to the Illinois Bar in 1980 and the Florida Bar in 1989. Roseanne focused on practicing commercial real estate, and was involved in the rehab of 35 East Wacker Drive and several West Loop office buildings. In 1988 Roseanne decided to relocate to Florida, where she got her real estate brokers license and taught real estate law to paralegals. It was at this time that Roseanne discovered a real passion for teaching, and a unique ability as an attorney to explain complex law to others. As John was attending law school, Roseanne was in a private practice focusing on divorce, bankruptcy, and real estate. Roseanne soon grew to adopt John's passion for bankruptcy practice, and she became a member of the Federal Court of South Florida Bankruptcy Bar. In 1999 John and Roseanne returned to Chicago and Roseanne continued teaching real estate classes. By 2005 John and Roseanne formed their own private practice specializing in bankruptcy and continue that practice today. Roseanne is a member of the Illinois Bar Association, DuPage County Bar Association, and the Will County Bar Association. Utilizing a blend of extensive legal and teaching experience, Roseanne connects with clients and helps them to understand the bankruptcy process and make educated decisions regarding what debt relief option best suits them. Roseanne is well versed in real estate and property taxes, short sales, loan modifications, and also has expertise in wills, trusts and estate planning.
- Real Estate Law
- Estate Planning
- Free Consultation
- Northern Illinois University
- J.D. (1979)
- Loyola University Chicago
- Illinois Bar Association
- DuPage County Bar Association
- Will County Bar Association
- Lynch Law Offices, P.C.
- Lynch Law Offices Blog
- Creditors can sue for credit card debt repayment for only so long
23 August 2019
- How is consumer debt treated during the probate process?
22 August 2019
- Chapter 7 may help young parents who are struggling with debt
16 August 2019
- Consumer protection bill signed into law
10 August 2019
- Chapter 13 or Chapter 7, which is right for me?
8 August 2019
- Debt is being called modern-day slavery
2 August 2019
- The advantages and disadvantages of filing for bankruptcy
25 July 2019
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy: What people have to say about it
24 July 2019
- Residential real estate transactions: Inclusions and exclusions
23 July 2019