Ronald Wayne Morrison JrMorrison Law Group, PLC
- Business Law, Elder Law, Estate Planning
Ronald “Chip” Morrison, Jr. is a Board Certified Estate Planning Law Specialist as certified by the Louisiana Board of Legal Specialization.
Chip has litigated and administered many complex successions and business buy-outs and disputes, and has given numerous presentations to attorneys, CPAs, financial advisors, certified financial planners, insurance agents, the National Business Institute, the Louisiana CPA Society, and individual CPA firms and insurance agencies throughout the State of Louisiana.
He has been qualified by the Louisiana Bar Association, Louisiana Department of Insurance, and the Louisiana Society of CPA’s to present continuing education programs discussing various Elder Law, Medicaid, Business and Estate Planning topics.
Chip Morrison’s areas of practice include:
• Estate Planning
• Succession Litigation
• Special Needs Trusts
• Veterans Administration Planning
• Elder Law
• Business Planning and Litigation
• Buy/Sell Agreements
• Business Acquisitions and Sales
Chip is a proud member of the American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys. He is certified to practice before the Veterans Administration Board. Chip enjoys the privilege of representing small business owners, estates and families throughout the State of Lou
Mr. Morrison is a member of the Jefferson Bar Association, New Orleans Bar Association, Louisiana State Bar Association and the New Orleans Estate Planning Council. He is admitted to practice before all State courts in Louisiana. He is also admitted to practice before the United States District Court for the Eastern and Middle District of Louisiana.
Chip graduated from Riverside Military Academy in Gainesville, Georgia and received a Bachelor of Science degree with a major in Business Management from the University of New Orleans. He was awarded his Juris Doctorate from Southern University Law Center, and graduated with Cum Laude honors.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Elder Law
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Probate & Successions
- Federal Circuit
- English: Spoken, Written
- Best New Orleans Estate Planners 2020
- Expertise.com scored estate planners on more than 25 variables across five categories, and analyzed the results to give you a hand-picked list of the best estate planners in New Orleans, LA.
- Board Certified Estate Planning Law Specialist
- Louisiana Board of Legal Specialization