Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Domestic Violence
- Immigration Law
- Family Law
- Traffic Tickets
- White Collar Crime
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- California Southern Law School
- Riverside County Bar Association Public Service Law Corp.
- American Immigration Lawyers Assocation
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Federal Bar Association
- American Bar Association
Websites & Blogs
2 Questions Answered
- Q. I was arrested yesterday for shoplifting case around 50 $ i left the store with the things they saw me on camera the
- A: You should obtain a lawyer to have them appear on your behalf to have the case dismissed or reduced.
- Q. I have a misdemeanor arrest warrant for resisting arrest in Illinois but I now live in California. What should I do?
- A: You can hire an attorney to in California to have the warrant recalled without you having to come back to California. You should call around for a consultation.
Contact & Map