Ronald E. Gluck has been practicing law in Boston for over 35 years, specializing in personal injury and motor vehicle accident cases. During that time, he has obtained multi-million dollar awards for individuals who have suffered catastrophic injuries and damages due to acts of negligence.
Since 2005, Mr. Gluck has consistently been recognized for excellence by Massachusetts Super Lawyers. Mr. Gluck has also been named to The Best Lawyers in America, recognized in the specialty of personal injury litigation for plaintiffs.
Mr. Gluck's awards for clients include a $3.75 million settlement for a motorcyclist who was hit and suffered a traumatic brain injury and other serious injuries. He negotiated a $2.5 million settlement for a driver who was struck from behind by a commercial truck driver. He has negotiated settlements for numerous cyclists and pedestrians who were seriously injured or killed by the negligence of drivers.
Mr. Gluck represents individuals and families in cases involving wrongful death and transportation accidents, including car accidents, trucking crashes, motorcycle accidents, pedestrian accidents and bicycle accidents. He has represented clients injured by MBTA Green Line crashes and held the agency responsible for their injuries, medical bills, lost wages and pain and suffering.
He has also represented individuals who have been injured as a result of medical device failures, medical malpractice and premises liability, including serious porch collapses and building fires caused by landlords who fail to maintain their property.
Mr. Gluck is a Cum Laude graduate of Boston College (B.A. 1977) and of the Case Western Reserve University School of Law (J.D., 1980). He is a fellow of the Massachusetts Bar Foundation, as well as the Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys (MATA), where he serves on the Board of Trustees. He is a member of the American Association for Justice and the Massachusetts Bar Association.
- Appeals & Appellate
- Business Law
- Legal Malpractice
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Insurance Claims
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Bicycle Accidents
- Brain Injury
- Car Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Dog Bites and Attacks
- Dog Bite
- Insurance Bad Faith
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Truck Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Concussions and Traumatic Brain Injury
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
On personal injury, and some insurance and business cases
- English: Spoken, Written
- Breakstone, White & Gluck
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law
- Boston College
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Best Lawyers in America
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs Tier 1
- U.S. News – Best Lawyers® Best Law Firms
- 2018, 2019.
- Massachusetts Super Lawyer distinction in the field of personal injury
- Super Lawyers
- AV rating
- Martindale-Hubbell’s Law Directory
- Massachusetts State Bar
- Massachusetts Bar Foundation
- American Association for Justice
- Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys
- Board of Trustees at Gann Academy in Waltham, Mass.
- Activities: Past
- Board of Directors at Jewish Vocational Services
- Activities: an organization that helps immigrants and underprivileged individuals gain employment through education, training, and skill development.
- How to Litigate Your First Civil Trial in Massachusetts
- National Business Institute
- How to Litigate Your Civil Trial in Massachusetts, Boston, MA
- National Business Institute
- Ronald E. Gluck's Website Profile
- Breakstone, White & Gluck Website
- Massachusetts Injury Lawyer Blog
- National Teen Driver Safety Week is October 20-26, 2019
16 October 2019
- Attorney Marc L. Breakstone Reaches $2.15 Million Settlement with Shopping Plaza Over Fatal Crash in Unsafe Parking Lot
10 October 2019
- Massachusetts Parents: Reminders About Child Passenger Safety Seats
7 October 2019
- Ford, GM and Nissan Make Auto Recall Headlines in 2019
30 September 2019
- NBC Boston Interviews Attorney David W. White About Hidden Dangers of Electric Scooters
24 September 2019
- In Massachusetts, Debate Continues on Ignition Interlock Devices for First-Time Drunk Drivers
23 September 2019
- Traffic Signals Under Scrutiny After Serious Pedestrian Crashes in Boston and Somerville
16 September 2019
- Dedham Times Features Breakstone, White & Gluck’s Bike Helmet Donation for Kids
16 September 2019
- Drivers Running Red Lights Causing Record Number of Car Accidents in Massachusetts, Across the U.S
3 September 2019
Attorney Ronald Gluck represented a mother who lost her grown son in a car crash, leaving the family to care for her 3-year-old grandson."That's the worst thing that can happen...Boston Medical Malpractice Lawyer
A client shares his experience working with attorneys Ronald Gluck and Marc Breakstone of Breakstone, White & Gluck.Boston Car Accident Lawyer
A father whose son who was seriously injured by a drunk driver outside Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, Massachusetts speaks about attorney Ronald Gluck's work on the case. Gluck settled the...Boston Massachusetts Truck Accident Lawyer, Trucking Accident Attorneys.flv
The Boston law firm of Breakstone, White & Gluck has a proven record of success handling serious truck accident cases. Attorney Ronald Gluck explains that truck accidents often result in...Boston Massachusetts Personal Injury Lawyers | Medical Malpractice Lawyers Breakstone, White & Gluck
Breakstone, White & Gluck is a Boston Massachusetts law firm specializing in personal injury and medical malpractice. The firm has a reputation for excellence, compassion and results, and the lawyers...