Ronald A. CabanayanAsk about our affordable payment plans!
- DUI & DWI, Domestic Violence, Criminal Law ...
Meet the "Claw of Justice"
Ronald A. Cabanayan focuses on DUI, criminal defense, and immigration/naturalization. His network of highly qualified mentors and advisers has a combined experience of over 50 years that he can bring to work for you. This is what he calls the Claw Network. Ronald is admitted to practice in all California courts and in Federal Court, Northern District of California. Professional organization memberships include California DUI Lawyers Association, California Attorneys for Criminal Justice, National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, National College for DUI Defense, Santa Clara County Bar Association, San Mateo County Bar Association, and American Bar Association.
As a local attorney who lives, works, was educated, and grew up in the San Jose area, Ronald works hard to resolve cases in a timely manner while advocating for the best result. He is well known for his integrity, honesty and knowledge. His goal is to provide excellent legal representation in an efficient, cost-effective manner. He is committed to providing individualized attention to your needs.
Ronald is currently sitting as the vice chair for the Appeals Hearing Board for the City of San Jose. He is an adjunct professor of legal studies at Evergreen Valley College, San Jose.
"The core of my practice is helping those members of my community located in and around San Jose because this is where I grew up. Many of my cases involve helping those facing criminal charges having an impact upon their immigration status as well as helping those in need of affordable representation in criminal and civil courts. The Claw of Justice will fight for you." -Ronald A. Cabanayan
Areas of Practice
U.S. District Court Northern District of California
Adjunct Professor, Lincoln Law School of San Jose
Adjunct Professor, Legal Studies, Evergreen Valley College, San Jose
Professional Associations and Memberships
- DUI & DWI
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Immigration Law
- Asylum, Citizenship, Deportation Defense, Family Visas, Green Cards, Immigration Appeals, Investment Visas, Marriage & Fiancé(e) Visas, Student Visas, Visitor Visas, Work Visas
Criminal defense consultations are free for 30 minute consultation in office or by phone.
- Credit Cards Accepted
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Payment plans available.
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Principle Ower
- Law Office of Ronald A. Cabanayan
- - Current
- Lincoln Law School- San Jose
- State Bar of California
- The Law Office of Ronald A. Cabanayan
- San Jose California Criminal Defense And Immigration Law Blog
- Are any special circumstances related to your criminal case?
January 20, 2023
- How hard is the citizenship test?
January 3, 2023
- What Californians should know about sobriety checkpoints
December 19, 2022