Roman was formerly a partner at a large Honolulu law firm and has extensive employment litigation experience and trial preparation, representing both businesses and employees alike, in federal and state courts and before federal and state agencies.
He is on the Employment Law Arbitration Panel for National Arbitration and Mediation and an Arbitrator for the State of Hawaii's Court Annexed Arbitration Program. He was selected a "Top Rated Lawyer in Labor and Employment" by American Lawyer Media, the nation's largest publisher of legal media, including the National Law Journal, the American Lawyer, and Corporate Counsel.
He is also listed as a Hawaii Super Lawyer. Part of Thompson Reuters, the honor is a research driven, peer influenced rating service of outstanding lawyers, maximum of 5%, who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement.
He is one of the 10 Best Honolulu Employment Lawyers selected by Expertise.
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Civil Rights
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Discrimination, Employment, Fair Housing, Police Misconduct, Privacy Law
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- Law Office of Roman Amaguin
- - Current
- Of Counsel
- Alston Hunt Floyd & Ing
- Lawyer and Partner/Director
- Torkildson Katz
- University of Hawai'i at Manoa William S. Richardson School of Law
- J.D. | Law
- Honors: Executive Editor of the University of Hawaii Law Review
- University of California - Berkeley
- B.A. | History
- Honors: Honors
- Hawaii State Bar
- - Current