Indiana Bar Admission – Admitted on October 16, 2017, Juris Doctorate, May 2016
Robert H. McKinney School of Law, Indianapolis Indiana
Master of Business Administration, May 2012, Indiana Wesleyan University; Indianapolis, Indiana, Concentration in Accounting
Lean and Green Belt Certificate in Six Sigma, June 2011 Villanova University; Online
Bachelor of General Studies, December 2009 Ball State University; Muncie, Indiana
Minors: Biology and Chemistry
- Business Law
- Estate Planning
- Real Estate Law
- Social Security Disability
- Tax Law
- Employment Law
- Gov & Administrative Law
- Construction Law
- Landlord Tenant
- Veteran Affairs
- 7th Circuit
- Department of Defense, Office of the Inspector General
- Mortgage Loan Officer & Grant Underwriter
- USDA, Rural Development
- Support Specialist
- Veteran Affairs, Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment
- Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law
- J.D. (2016)
- Indiana Wesleyan University
- MBA (2012) | Accounting
- Ball State University
- BGS (2009) | Chemistry & Biology
- State Bar of Indiana  # 34455-18
- Q. Seller refusing to close after signing purchase agreement. Any legal options to close the sale per agreement?
- A: Unless there is liquidated damages written in the contract, the only recourse you have is to recover any earnest money that you put down when you made the offer.
- Q. How long do you have to give a squatter before you get them out of your home
- A: This really depends on the state. Each state has different requirements.
- Q. Buying a home on contract in Indy but seller lives out of state. Am I bound by seller's state laws or mine?
- A: You are bound by the laws where the property is located.