- Business Law, Divorce, Employment Law ...
Mr. Yee was born in New York City, but moved to Florida in 1979 while still a child. Growing up in the Dr. Phillips area of Orlando, Florida, he has first hand witnessed the expansive growth of Central Florida. He is now married to his beautiful wife, Jenni, and has a wonderful son, Liam, all living in Winter Garden, Florida.
Mr. Yee graduated with honors from Stetson University with a Bachelors of Business Administration, majoring in corporate finance with a minor in information systems. After graduating from Stetson, Mr. Yee attended Syracuse University College of Law where he received his Juris Doctorate with honors and received a certification in the Law, Technology and Management program.
Upon graduating from law school, he returned to Florida and worked as a Judicial Staff Attorney for the judges of the Eighteenth Judicial Circuit. After serving in the public sector, he joined a regional insurance defense law firm where he practiced commercial litigation and insurance defense representing both corporate and municipal clients. In 1999, he joined a national law firm's commercial litigation department with an emphasis in appellate practice, enforcement and collection proceedings, intellectual property, business torts and contract disputes.
In 2004, Mr. Yee left the big firm to assist in the expansion of a private school/family business, Montessori World School. He served as its Chief Financial Officer and General Counsel, in charge of all of the business and legal matters relating to the school, and currently serves as its President. At the same time, Mr. Yee started Yee Law Firm to provide affordable legal services in the areas of business, employment, estate planning, real estate and intellectual property.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Franchising, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Property Division, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Employment Law
- Employment Contracts
- Education Law
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Family Law
- Prenups & Marital Agreements
- Intellectual Property
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Landlord Rights, Tenants' Rights
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Easements, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Residential Real Estate
- Trademark Registration
- Syracuse University College of Law
- J.D. (1996)
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Stetson University
- B.B.A. (1992) | Corporate Finance and Information Systems
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Florida State Bar  # 96784
- - Current
- Yee Law Firm Website