Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&AGoldBlawgsearch
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Family Law
- Juvenile Law
- Personal Injury
- Cannabis & Marijuana Law
Additional Practice Area
- Car Accidents
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
We accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- US District Court, Northern District of Texas
- Guest and Gray Law Firm
- Robert Guest
- Criminal Defense Site
- Texas Tech University - Texas Tech University
- University of Texas - Arlington
- B.S | Economics
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Texas State Bar # 24038930
- Kaufman County Bar
- Dallas County Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws
- Law Enforcement Against Prohibition
Websites & Blogs
- Robert Guest's Website Profile
- Robert Guest Website
- Robert Guest's (Guest and Gray Law Firm) Website Profile
- Guest and Gray Law Firm Website
- Dallas Criminal Defense Lawyer Blog
- New Texas Law Limits “Rent To Own” Theft Charges
24 June 2019
- Supreme Court holds “crime of violence” enhancement unconstitutionally vague
24 June 2019
- Hemp is now legal in Texas, so what is Hemp?
17 June 2019
- Forney Criminal Defense Lawyers
26 April 2019
- What is compelling prostitution in Texas?
26 April 2019
- Shoplifting Cases in Forney
25 April 2019
- What’s a 705(b) expert hearing?
24 April 2019
- Indecency With A Child By Sexual Contact – Texas Penal Code 21.11(a)(1)
23 April 2019
- Self Defense Jury Charge in Family Violence Cases
22 April 2019
- Dallas Divorce Lawyer Blog
- Texas Family Code 45.101 Name Change of an Adult
11 March 2019
- Texas Family Code § 102.003(a)(9): Non-parent Standing
6 February 2019
- Is Being Named a Joint Managing Conservator the Same Thing as Having Joint Custody?
27 August 2018
- 6 Considerations to Keep in Mind when Trying to Figure Out How Long Your Divorce is Going to Take
16 May 2018
- Who Gets the House in a Divorce?
19 April 2018
- Do I Need to Update my Will After my Divorce?
15 March 2018
- Can I Make a Marital Property Agreement in Texas?
20 February 2018
- Texas Family Code Section 153.015: Using Electronic Communication to Supplement Possession with your Child
5 February 2018
- 5 Ways to Avoid Super Bowl Sunday Negatively Impacting your Family Law Matter
2 February 2018
- Accident on 80
- Guest and Gray: East Texas Personal Injury Team
18 April 2019
- Kaufman County Real Estate Litigation
3 April 2019
- Rockwall County Real Estate Litigation Attorneys
2 April 2019
- Breach of Contract Cases and Related Defenses
1 April 2019
- Rockwall Car, Trucking and Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
12 March 2019
- Forney, Rockwall, Dallas and East Texas Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Claims Attorney
12 March 2019
- Dallas, Forney and Rockwall County Dog Bite Attorneys
12 March 2019
- Terrell Personal Injury and Wrongful Death Attorneys
7 March 2019
- Rockwall Personal Injury Lawyers
2 March 2019
12 Questions Answered
- Q. How long do i have to file A GRIEVIENCE
- A: Try this- https://www.texasbar.com/AM/Template.cfm?Section=File_a_Grievance&Template=/CM/HTMLDisplay.cfm&ContentID=29656
- Q. How do I handle a void indictment
- A: I'm not sure what he was trying to get from the district clerk. But an indictment is a record of the grand jury proceeding in that is shows the result of the proceeding. What do you need to do? I'm not sure what the goal is. What is the trying to find out?
- Q. My boyfriend is back in jail for Misd A Fam/Violence. I dropped charges last year so this is the only charge. Probation?
- A: Is probation an option? Probably but that depends on many factors such as the facts of the case, boyfriend's criminal history, which court/county you are in etc. He needs a lawyer to help him. You need to find options for women in an abusive relationship. If money is a reason you are staying with this guy, then maybe there are resources available that could help you leave until he gets help. Would you want your 20-year-old daughter with a guy who gets drunk and assaults her? Of course not. So don't model that for her.
- Q. in Texas if you quash indictment for errors can they if there were fatal errors in the enhancement clause
- A: Quashing an indictment is a complicated issue. Without seeing the indictment it's impossible to tell you if it can be quashed. You need to take the indictment to a lawyer so that person can review it and offer some real legal advice.
- Q. TX quashing felony indictment. Errors. Of facts in the enhancement clause of indictment ,reindictment/or matter quashed
- A: You need to hire a lawyer. Don't try to file your own writ or Motion to Quash. If you care about the outcome have an experienced professional help.
- Q. If you know Police have tampered with evidence do you submit an Affidavit to the ADA or do you hire an Attorney to file?
- A: You should hire a lawyer. Getting a prosecutor (ADA) to believe the police changed your statement is going to be very difficult. If you are the Defendant in this case, or a suspect, then you should not talk to a prosecutor. If you are just a witness, and in no way involved in this situation beyond being a witness, then it's less risky to inquire about your own statement. However, if you aren't 100% sure you are not a suspect then don't take any chances and hire a lawyer.
- Q. what is the legal term for someone who had never been in trouble their whole life (60 years) except for a 2 month period
- A: There isn't one. What happened in the two months?
- Q. I'm dealing with corruption with a d.a. and judge refuse to file white collar crimes against a friend. What can I do?
- A: You can't make a DA file a case. So there isn't much you can do. They have discretion to pursue, or not pursue a case.
- Q. How can I appeal a capital murder charge?
- A: You hire the best appeals lawyer you can afford, immediately. Appeals have strict deadlines and you need to make sure you hire someone with experience in post-conviction litigation. If you know someone convicted of capital murder they may be appointed a lawyer on the appeal already. See if you can speak with that lawyer to understand the process of what is happening on the case.
Contact & Map