Free Consultation: (972) 564-4644Tap to Call This Lawyer
Robert Sterling Guest

Robert Sterling Guest

Guest and Gray Law Firm
  • Criminal Law, DUI & DWI, Family Law...
  • Texas
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&AGoldBlawgsearchSocial Media
Practice Areas
  • Criminal Law
  • DUI & DWI
  • Family Law
  • Juvenile Law
  • Personal Injury
  • Divorce
  • Cannabis & Marijuana Law
Additional Practice Area
  • Car Accidents
  • Free Consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
    We accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
US District Court, Northern District of Texas
  • English
  • Spanish
Professional Experience
Guest and Gray Law Firm
Robert Guest
Criminal Defense Site
Texas Tech University - Texas Tech University
University of Texas - Arlington
B.S | Economics
Honors: Cum Laude
Professional Associations
Texas State Bar # 24038930
Kaufman County Bar
Dallas County Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws
Law Enforcement Against Prohibition
Websites & Blogs
Robert Guest's Website Profile
Robert Guest Website
Robert Guest's (Guest and Gray Law Firm) Website Profile
Guest and Gray Law Firm Website
Dallas Criminal Defense Lawyer Blog
Dallas Divorce Lawyer Blog
Accident on 80
Legal Answers
12 Questions Answered

Q. How long do i have to file A GRIEVIENCE
A: Try this-
Q. How do I handle a void indictment
A: I'm not sure what he was trying to get from the district clerk. But an indictment is a record of the grand jury proceeding in that is shows the result of the proceeding. What do you need to do? I'm not sure what the goal is. What is the trying to find out?
Q. My boyfriend is back in jail for Misd A Fam/Violence. I dropped charges last year so this is the only charge. Probation?
A: Is probation an option? Probably but that depends on many factors such as the facts of the case, boyfriend's criminal history, which court/county you are in etc. He needs a lawyer to help him. You need to find options for women in an abusive relationship. If money is a reason you are staying with this guy, then maybe there are resources available that could help you leave until he gets help. Would you want your 20-year-old daughter with a guy who gets drunk and assaults her? Of course not. So don't model that for her.
Q. in Texas if you quash indictment for errors can they if there were fatal errors in the enhancement clause
A: Quashing an indictment is a complicated issue. Without seeing the indictment it's impossible to tell you if it can be quashed. You need to take the indictment to a lawyer so that person can review it and offer some real legal advice.
Q. TX quashing felony indictment. Errors. Of facts in the enhancement clause of indictment ,reindictment/or matter quashed
A: You need to hire a lawyer. Don't try to file your own writ or Motion to Quash. If you care about the outcome have an experienced professional help.
Q. If you know Police have tampered with evidence do you submit an Affidavit to the ADA or do you hire an Attorney to file?
A: You should hire a lawyer. Getting a prosecutor (ADA) to believe the police changed your statement is going to be very difficult. If you are the Defendant in this case, or a suspect, then you should not talk to a prosecutor. If you are just a witness, and in no way involved in this situation beyond being a witness, then it's less risky to inquire about your own statement. However, if you aren't 100% sure you are not a suspect then don't take any chances and hire a lawyer.
Q. what is the legal term for someone who had never been in trouble their whole life (60 years) except for a 2 month period
A: There isn't one. What happened in the two months?
Q. I'm dealing with corruption with a d.a. and judge refuse to file white collar crimes against a friend. What can I do?
A: You can't make a DA file a case. So there isn't much you can do. They have discretion to pursue, or not pursue a case.
Q. How can I appeal a capital murder charge?
A: You hire the best appeals lawyer you can afford, immediately. Appeals have strict deadlines and you need to make sure you hire someone with experience in post-conviction litigation. If you know someone convicted of capital murder they may be appointed a lawyer on the appeal already. See if you can speak with that lawyer to understand the process of what is happening on the case.
Click here to see all answers
Social Media
Contact & Map
Robert Guest
Principal Office
112 S Bois D Arc St
Forney, TX 75126
Telephone: (972) 564-4644
Fax: (866) 209-9785
Robert Guest
Rockwall, TX
815 T L Townsend Dr
Rockwall, TX 75087
Telephone: (972) 722-7567
Fax: (866) 209-9785