(805) 697-7390Tap to Call This Lawyer
Robert Richard Walmsley
- Divorce, Family Law, Appeals & Appellate ...
Claimed Lawyer Profile
Mr. Walmsley is a partner with law firm of Jarrette & Walmsley, LLP. He has practiced law in the area of family law, and related matters, for over 30 years. He also practices in the fields of adoptions, dependency, surrogacy/reproductive rights, and guardianship of children. He handles appeals and has over 15 published appellate and supreme court decisions. He has written, and actively promoted, numerous statutes concerning family matters. Has been a presenter, nationally and internationally, almost annually for approximately 30 years.
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
Additional Practice Areas
- Surrogacy and Donor arrangmens
- Foster parents rights
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Univ of California Santa Barbara
- Undergraduate Degree
- Whittier Coll School of Law
- Law Degree
- Attorney of the year
- Whittier Law School
- California State Bar  # 132248
- - Current
- Foster parent righs, adoptions, surrogacy
- Foster parent righs
- Numerous 1988-2020 with Academy of California Adotion Attorneys, national Academy of Adoption and Assisted Reproduciton attorneys, Foster parents rights. Presenter at multiple seminars.
- Guest Lecturer, Foster Parents Association, Orange County and Los Angeles
- Foster Parents assc.
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map