Robert, a native of St. Paul, Minnesota attended the University of St. Thomas where he graduated cum laude with a B.A. in Political Science. After college, he went on to graduate with honors from William Mitchell College of Law. He is licensed to practice law in Wisconsin and Minnesota. Robert joined Bye, Goff & Rohde, Ltd. as an associate attorney in 2002, and became a shareholder in 2008. He has been named a Rising Star in an annual survey by Wisconsin SuperLawyers.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
If you have been injured, call to find out your options, it is free.
We do not get paid unless we win your case.
- University of Saint Thomas
- B.A. | Political Science
- Honors: cum laude
- William Mitchell College of Law
- J.D. (1998)
- Wisconsin State Bar  # 1041742
- Bye Goff & Rohde | River Falls Personal Injury Lawyer
- About Robert Parsons
- Bye, Goff & Rohde Blog