Claimed Lawyer Profile
Robert F. Mulligan is a senior associate of Angiuli & Gentile, LLP's Elder Law and Estate Planning groups. Mr. Mulligan has over 40 years of experience and specializes in Estate Planning, Elder Law, Taxation, Trusts and Estates.
- Estate Planning
- Elder Law
- Tax Law
- Free Consultation
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- New York
- New York University School of Law
- LL.M. (1973) | Corporation Law
- Fordham University School of Law
- Villanova University
- B.S. (1959) | Economics
- New York State Bar # 2106748
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
- Angiuli & Gentile, LLP
- Staten Island Workers' Compensation Law Blog
- Construction workers injured, killed after wall collapse
4 November 2019
- Severe injuries often present need for workers' compensation
22 October 2019
- Does a will need to be updated?
14 October 2019
- Temp workers face many safety issues
7 October 2019
- Estate planning tips for new parents
1 October 2019
- What is long-term care insurance?
26 September 2019
- Does mental illness qualify for workers' compensation?
12 September 2019
- The benefits of having a health care proxy and how to choose one
9 September 2019
- As a guardian of your loved one, what are your duties?
6 September 2019
Contact & Map