Free Consultation: (207) 470-0230Tap to Call This Lawyer
Robert Guillory Esq

Robert Guillory Esq

member Maine State Bar Association
  • Divorce, Foreclosure Defense, Landlord Tenant ...
  • Maine
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

Over 39 years experience. General practice focusing on Divorce/Family Law, Mortgage Foreclosure Defense, Personal Injury, Landlord/Tenant and general civil and criminal litigation. Attorney Guillory is a lifelong resident of the Biddeford/Saco area. He also has many contacts and satisfied clients in the Lewiston/Auburn area. Bob is also an experienced and effective mediator specializing in family matters. When not practicing law you can often find Bob on the golf course.

Practice Areas
  • Divorce
  • Foreclosure Defense
  • Landlord Tenant
  • Personal Injury
  • Criminal Law
Additional Practice Area
  • mediation
  • Free Consultation
    most free consultations are over the phone and are usually around 30 minutes or more.
  • Credit Cards Accepted
  • Contingent Fees
    contingent fees are used in personal injury cases such as auto accidents and are normally set at 33% of the amount collected plus expenses.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English
Professional Experience
member Maine State Bar Association
Cadres mediator
Maine Association of Mediators
York County Bar Association
University of Maine - University of Southern Maine
Mediation training 40 hour course
Placeholder image for education.
University of Maine - School of Law
J.D. (1980) | Law
Placeholder image for education.
Colby College
B.A. | Government and American Studies
Placeholder image for education.
Professional Associations
Maine State Bar  # 002259
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Maine Association of Mediators 2015
Placeholder image for professional associations.
American Bar Association
Placeholder image for professional associations.
York County Bar Association
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Mediation training 40 hour course
University of Southern Maine
training in transformative mediation
The Opportunity Alliance
added to roster of mediators
Websites & Blogs
Legal Answers
22 Questions Answered

Q. getting divorced, can my spouse and i write our own settlement agreement and does it get filed with the divorce?
A: You can write your own settlement agreement and send it to the court. if the courts accepts it it will make it part of the divorce judgment. Before sending in the settlement agreement i would suggest you have a family law attorney review it, especially if you have minor children and/or real estate or pensions.
Q. Separated for 6 yrs Ex remained in marital home. Now filing joint and asking for 1/2 equity but ex refuses.
A: its hard to answer this question because i don't know what now filing joint means. Are you talking about a tax return? i also dont know what you mean by 1/2 equity.
Q. My wife get a loan for a building before we got married after a month we got married and we made it business and house.
A: it sounds like you certainly have an interest in the real estate and business. Even if the land was purchased by her before the marriage any increase in value of the real estate due to marital effort would be considered marital property. you should get an attorney to represent you in this regard. good luck.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
Guillory Law Office
241 Main Street
P.O. Box 57
Saco, ME 04072
Telephone: (207) 470-0230
Monday: 9 AM - 4:30 PM
Tuesday: 9 AM - 5 PM
Wednesday: 9 AM - 5 PM
Thursday: 9 AM - 5 PM (Today)
Friday: 9 AM - 5 PM
Saturday: Closed
Sunday: Closed