Robert GeorgeComplicated Laws, Common Language
- Bankruptcy, Criminal Law, Business Law ...
Attorney George provides competent, aggressive representation. He is a problem solver who can shepherd his clients through complex life issues. Whether it means sorting out a personal or financial problem, launching a new business, helping buy a new house or drafting an appropriate estate plan, he finds the solution that's right for you.
He has represented hundreds of families seeking a fresh start through bankruptcy. His practice includes both Chapter 7 and Chapter 13. He has successfully won settlements for people whose rights were violated by debt collectors and credit reporting agencies. He has received numerous commendations for his work from the VLS. He is a member of the National Association of Consumer and Bankruptcy Attorneys and practices regularly in the United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Massachusetts.
Attorney George works with people whose estate needs vary from simple wills to complex trusts designed to protect assets from creditors and taxes. Through free and comprehensive initial consultations, he explains the different estate planning options and helps people pick the one most suitable to their needs.
He is also active in the firm's real estate and business divisions. He has helped local entrepreneurs create a corporation or LLC for their new business and then guided them through the years as they've grown and prospered. He represents both sellers and buyers in residential and commercial real estate transactions.
As a litigator, Attorney George has successfully represented clients in both district and superior courts. He also recovered hundreds of thousands of dollars for people who have been wrongfully injured. In addition to his skill in the courtroom, he is an experienced negotiator who is able to get the most for clients who are attempting to settle a dispute without the time and expense of litigation.
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- English: Spoken, Written
- Managing Partner
- George & Davis P.C.
- - Current
- University of Maine School of Law
- J.D. (2006) | Law
- University of Pennsylvania
- B.A. (1984) | Journalism
- Volunteer Lawyer Services Pro Bono Award
- Worcester County Bar Association
- Worcester County Bankruptcy Bar
- - Current
- National Association of Consumer and Bankruptcy Attorneys
- - Current
- Massachusetts State Bar
- - Current
- Legal Bief - Column
- Sturbridge Times
- Estate Planning, Annual Estate Planning Seminar, Massachusetts
- Edward Jones
- A series of educational presentations on estate planning in Central Massachusetts.
- George & Davis P.C. | Law & Mediation
- George & Davis Legal Blog
- How Long Do You Lose Your License After a DUI?
October 27, 2020
- Is Your Personal Injury Suit Worth the Money?
February 14, 2020
- Property in Divorce
November 22, 2019