Robert Feinberg has the highest personal injury verdict in Massachusetts over a five year period and has the highest personal injury settlement in the last year, excluding medical malpractice. Source: Mass Lawyers Weekly
In a landmark victory, a Massachusetts Superior Court jury awarded Robert Feinberg's client $7.7 million including interest as a result of a boiler explosion. The victory for the industrial worker was achieved despite years of claims that he was at fault for his accident and thereby entitled to nothing.
Robert I. Feinberg has been a very well known personal injury attorney in Massachusetts for more than 35 years. He has won numerous awards and recognitions, including the designation of Super Lawyer in the category of personal injury for each of the fifteen years that honor has been given. Robert Feinberg has also been listed as an “Outstanding Lawyer of America”, is a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum. He has also been selected for inclusion in the American Trial Lawyers Association Top 100 Trial Lawyers for the State of Massachusetts and was selected as a Distinguished Counsel. Mr. Feinberg has testified before the Massachusetts Joint House/Senate Insurance Committee on insurance coverage. He has also lectured to other attorneys on the handling personal injury cases, especially concerning trial practice. His court pleadings have been used as a teaching tool for members of the American Association of Justice. Attorney Feinberg is a 25-year member of the Board of Governors of the Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys.
Mr. Feinberg and the firm has an AV Preeminent rating from Martindale-Hubbell, the oldest peer rating service for lawyers. He also has a perfect rating of “10” from AVVO. He has authored more than three hundred blogs and articles on trial practice, evidence, and insurance law, many of which are videos and on his website.
- Personal Injury
- Workers' Compensation
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Automobile Accidents
- Trucking Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Head, Neck & Spine Injuries
- Premises Liability / Slip & Fall
- Feinberg & Alban, P.C.
- University of Pennsylvania
- J.D. (1981)
- Honors: Excellence in Evidence
- Brown University
- B.A. (1978) | Departmental Honors
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude
- AV® Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™
- AV Preeminent® is a significant rating accomplishment - a testament to the fact that a lawyer's peers rank him or her at the highest level of professional excellence.
- Florida State Bar # 464422
- - Current
- Boston Personal Injury Blog
- Presenting Your Case at Mediation
10 October 2018
- Commonsense View of Fault in a Fall Down Case
23 August 2018
- Thoughts on the Processing of a Personal Injury Case
8 August 2018
- A Short Primer on Consortium Claims
26 July 2018
- Federal vs. State Cases
12 July 2018
- Four Elements of Negligence
22 June 2018
- A Terrible Set of Facts; An Unfortunate Result
8 June 2018
- When the other party speaks, we all should listen
4 April 2018
- The two claims in a personal injury accident
16 March 2018
The Boston firm of Feinberg & Alban, P.C. specializes its practice in the area of personal injury. The attorneys serve the entire state of Massachusetts in addition to affiliating with lawyers in other states to handle cases outside of Massachusetts.