Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- Business Law
- Criminal Law
- Employment Law
- Family Law
Additional Practice Area
- General Civil
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Univ of Wisconsin
- Undergraduate Degree
- Hamline Univ School of Law
- Law Degree
- California State Bar  # 242955
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
35 Questions Answered
- Q. Does petty misdemeanor theft disqualify for employment with caribou coffee
- A: I am not sure what Caribou's hiring policies are, but there is nothing prohibiting it from using it against the applicant.
- Q. If one has committed a felony in one state, can another state grant a certificate of rehabilitation for that felony?
- A: California courts are not going to have jurisdiction over what happened in the Oklahoma courts. I am not too familiar with Certs of Rehab, but if you were to obtain one in CA, it still would affect the OK case.
- Q. My employer contacted my sons' schools to inquire about "before/after" school care. Is this legal? Case law related?
- A: There is probably nothing illegal about your employer making the request. If the school released the information without your consent there may be a privacy issue. I am assuming your employer had some reason to request this information that is related to your job. If this is the case, your employer is probably entitled to this information, but they should probably get you to sign a release.
Contact & Map