Robert Danzinger EsqReducing Property Tax Assessments Across the USA
- Business Law, Divorce, Family Law ...
As a property tax attorney, Robert (“Kip”) has extensive experience in the area of property tax litigation, and related matters. For nearly 25 years, he has handled property tax matters in all 88 Ohio counties and in various jurisdictions throughout the country. In addition, Kip has represented clients in civil, business and family law disputes inclusive of litigating cases and arguing appeals in the Courts of Common Pleas, Appellate District Courts, Federal District Courts and the Supreme Court of Ohio. Recently, Kip successfully argued and established legal precedent in favor of Ohio taxpayers in Groveport Madison Local Schools Bd. of Edn. v. Franklin Cty. Bd. of Revision, 137 Ohio St.3d 266(2013) [the burden for a taxpayer to identify the actual legal titled owner of property in the complaint is lessened] and Worthington City Schools Bd. of Edn. v. Franklin Cty. Bd. of Revision, 140 Ohio St.3d 248(2014) [knowledgeable employee of owner may give “owner opinion of value” testimony”]. When not assisting his clients, Kip enjoys competing in triathlons, mountain biking, watching the Browns lose and spending time with his family.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- General Civil
Free consultation (30 minutes)
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Please call regarding fees.
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law
- J.D. (1992)
- Ohio State University - Columbus
- B.S. (1989)
- Ohio State Bar
- Visit Our Website