Free Consultation: (214) 321-8225Tap to Call This Lawyer
Robert C. Slim

Robert C. Slim

Knowledge and Experience You Can Trust
  • Personal Injury, Insurance Claims
  • Texas
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

Dallas / Fort Worth area trial attorney specializing in representing victims of wrongful death and serious personal injury since 1994. Free initial consultation and personal case review. Phones monitored 7 days per week.

Practice Areas
Personal Injury
Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
Insurance Claims
Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
Additional Practice Areas
  • Car Accidents
  • Trucking Accidents
  • Auto Accidents
  • Traffic Accidents
  • Motorcycle Accidents
  • Pedestrian Accidents
  • Boating Accidents
  • Free Consultation
    Phones are monitored 7 days per week. Free initial consultation and personal case review.
  • Contingent Fees
    No fees unless you collect on your case. Fees are based on a percentage of any recovery. You pay no up-front attorneys fees.
  • Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
    Lower Fee Guarantee: I guarantee you will walk away from the bargaining table with more money in your pocket than my attorneys fees. Call for more details.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English
Baylor University
Doctor of Jurisprudence/Juris Doctor (J.D.)
Placeholder image for education.
Professional Associations
Texas State Bar  # 00791676
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Websites & Blogs
Dallas/Fort Worth Personal Injury Attorney
Texas Personal Injury Blog
Legal Answers
11 Questions Answered
Q. Do Texas drivers involved in a wreck out of state have to use Laywers from that state?
A: You can hire an attorney in Texas. It is possible, though, that your attorney will either have to partner with an Oklahoma attorney or refer your case to an Oklahoma attorney if a lawsuit has to be filed. It’s also possible that Texas may have jurisdiction over the trucking company. That way, a lawsuit can be filed in Texas. You would need to consult with an attorney about these matters before making a decision.
Q. I was in an accident. Called my insurance to make the claim, they are paying the loss.. why not the other persons?
A: Your insurance company is paying because they have notice of a valid claim and you probably have full coverage. Therefore, they have a contractual duty to pay the claim. As for the other person‘s insurance company, that is not your insurance policy. They don’t owe you the same duties and responsibilities as your own insurance company. Don’t worry. Your insurance company will probably seek reimbursement from the responsible parties for the damages they paid as well as your deductible. At the same time, if you were injured and need an attorney in the Dallas/Fort Worth area, give me a call: 214-321-8225.
Q. How can I report someone who doesn’t want to pay for my vehicle’s damage by an accident they caused?
A: I hate to be the one to break the news to you, but you will probably never hear from that person again. So, for your own peace of mind, stop trying to contact her. Instead, you should be contacting as an attorney. An attorney can represent your daughter for the accident and go after the responsible parties. If your accident happened in the Dallas/Fort Worth area, feel free to give me a call: 214-321-8225.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
2603 Oak Lawn Ave #200,
Dallas, TX 75219
Telephone: (214) 321-8225