Robbi Abrams CookLaw Office of Robbi Abrams Cook
- Criminal Law, DUI & DWI, Juvenile Law ...
- California, District of Columbia
Have you been arrested or charged with a DUI or other crime? When you are accused of a crime, you face the risk of losing your liberty, livelihood and reputation. It is crucial that you have an experienced criminal defense and DUI lawyer at your side that is committed to providing you with a smart and aggressive defense. Robbi A. Cook is an experienced courtroom lawyer who has the knowledge and skills you need during this difficult time. She is fiercely dedicated to obtaining the best possible outcome for each and every client, whether it is a dismissal, reduction of charges or a “not guilty” verdict. From the moment she takes on your case, she will do whatever it takes to provide you with the strongest possible defense. That doesn’t mean simply looking for a quick deal from the prosecutor. In every case, Robbi will take the necessary time to investigate the facts, interview witnesses, file appropriate pretrial motions and formulate the best strategic defense. You can be assured that she is always fighting for you. Most importantly, she is experienced and confident in the courtroom and not afraid to take a case to jury trial. She will never try to persuade you to take a plea deal that is not in your best interest. The Law Office of Robbi Abrams Cook offers reasonable flat fees and accepts major credit cards and payment plans. If you are looking for a criminal defense attorney that will take your case as seriously as you do, call us for a free consultation.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Juvenile Law
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
I will always provide a free initial consultation.
Credit Cards Accepted
I also will agree to payment plans in order to accommodate your financial needs.
- District of Columbia
- Law Office of Robbi Abrams Cook
- - Current
- Robbi Cook graduated from Tufts University magna cum laude with a degree in Psychology, and then earned her J.D. Degree from Boston University School of Law in 1985. Ms. Cook practiced civil litigation and juvenile dependency law, in Massachusetts, and the District of Columbia, before she moved to California in 1997. She practiced with the Hawkins Center, a non-profit legal services agency representing clients in social security disability and SSI appeals, in Richmond, California. In 2005, Ms. Cook founded Law Office of Robbi Abrams Cook in Berkeley, California, specializing in criminal defense and juvenile law. Since then, Ms. Cook has represented numerous clients both in Superior Court and in Adminstrative hearings. Her practice has allowed Ms. Cook to fully realize her passion for helping people at all levels of litigation. Ms. Cook is a member of a number of professional organizations, including the Alameda County Bar Association, the California Public Defenders Association, and the California Attorneys for Criminal Justice. She treats every client with respect and integrity.
- Boston University School of Law
- J.D. (1985) | Law
- Tufts University
- B.A. (1979) | Psychology
- Honors: magna cum laude