I have been practicing primarily in North Georgia since 1993. This is my home and I practice from Union County to the east all the way to the Alabama line and south to Atlanta.
My practice focuses on Wrongful Death and Personal Injury cases. I have handled insurance claims and injury claims for 27 years and have been able to maximize my clients' recovery because of my deep understanding of how different kinds of insurances fit together like a puzzle. This understanding makes that makes our practice unique.
I also serve as mediator in a variety of cases, conducting approximately 150 mediations a year. The rate of settlement in those mediations has averaged 86% over the 20 years of my mediation practice.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Department Head and Judge for Municipal Court
- City of Dalton
- - Current
- Municipal Court for The City of Dalton
- The University of Georgia School of Law
- J.D. (1993) | Law
- Honors: Georgia Journal of International and Comparative Law - Editorial Board
- Tulane University
- B.A. (1990) | Political Science and English
- Activities: Zeta Beta Tau Fraternity Writer for the Hullabaloo - Tulane's Newspaper Student Government Senate
- State Bar of Georgia  # 191192