Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Civil Rights
- Consumer Law
- Employment Law
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Modified contingent representation or traditional contingent available in some matters; flat-rate approach to employment agreement/severance review, unemployment matters and appellate work.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- DePaul College of Law
- Illinois State University
- M.A. | Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- University of Illinois - Urbana-Champaign
- B.S. | Psychology
- - Current
- OASIS Consulting, Inc.
- President and Founder
- Activities: Human Resources consultancy concentrating in assessment center design and implementation, personnel selection, test validation; survey design, processing, and analysis; database design and development. Major client/project (4/00 - 8/2005): Mercer Human Resources Consulting; conception, design, production-related analysis and activity/job costing reporting work, and eventual sale of proprietary relational database used for the collection and reporting of human resources activity-based costing data.
- Manzella & Associates
- Activities: Major Clients/projects: Mitsubishi Motors of North America, Inc. a large-scale assessment center design and implementation for assembly line workers; supervisory selection, test validation, design and implementation of a multi-user database for comprehensive applicant tracking. 1993 - 1996 Rush Prudential Health Plans; collection, analysis, and reporting of annual employee survey data; variety of survey collection, reporting, and analysis activities for health care professionals.
- The Pantagraph
- Market Research Analyst
- Activities: Provided technical and statistical information to sales representatives and Advertising Director regarding demographic characteristics of readers; sole developer and writer of subscription-based publication summarizing local business activity; facilitated regular focus group discussions regarding reader preferences and habits.
- Heartland Community College
- Psychology Instructor
- Activities: Developed initial course curriculum for new course in general psychology; lectured biweekly three-hour class and evaluated junior college students for mastery of materials.
Articles & Publications
- Presentation to Bloomington-Normal Human Resource Council
Contact & Map