Richard M. Adams, Esq., has been providing clients in Orlando and throughout Central Florida with outstanding legal guidance and representation for over 18 years. As managing partner of the Law Office of Adams & Luka, P.A., Mr. Adams focuses his law career on providing skilled legal representation for individuals accused of a wide array of crimes including assault and battery, child abuse, DUI, drug offenses, sex crimes, theft, and more. In addition, Mr. Adams represents victims of negligence who have suffered injuries in auto accidents, motorcycle and trucking accidents, premises liability and wrongful death due to the negligence of others. Mr. Adams works vigorously on behalf of all clients of the firm; in personal injury cases, he will not allow insurance companies to take advantage of his clients. Always protecting his clients' legal rights, Mr. Adams provides aggressive representation in every aspect of your injury claim. In his position as managing partner, Mr. Adams oversees all staff members at the firm, which assures that all client concerns and questions are addressed in a timely and professional manner. Beginning his career as a criminal attorney, Mr. Adams worked for the Ninth Judicial Circuit in the State of Florida. He was in the courtroom on a daily basis handling a large amount of cases. He then accepted a position at a large insurance defense firm in downtown Orlando where he learned how insurance companies handle claims, what strategies they use to limit or deny claims, and most importantly, how insurance companies will likely deal with injured victims' cases. Lastly, Mr. Adams is grateful that his peers in the legal field have retained him to represent them in their own cases.
- Criminal Law
- Personal Injury
- Domestic Violence
- White Collar Crime
- DUI & DWI
- Juvenile Law
- Family Law
- Automobile Accidents
- Slip & Fall Accidents
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- English: Spoken, Written
- Adams & Luka, P.A.
- Barry University
- B.S. (1998)
- Western Michigan University Cooley Law School
- J.D. (1997)
- Academy of Florida Trial Attorneys
- Orange County Bar Association
- Lake County Bar Association
- The Florida Bar
- - Current
- Richard M. Adams, Esq.'s Website Profile
- Adams & Luka, P.A. Website
- Richard M. Adams, Esq.'s Family Law Website Profile
- Adams & Luka, P.A. Family Law Website
- Orlando Criminal Lawyer Blog
- Can My Child Face Criminal Charges For Being Involved with a Group of Children Who Break the Law, Even if My Child Was Not the One Committing the Crime?
17 December 2019
- What Are the Different Types of Felony Battery Charges I Can Receive, and Why Was I Not Charged with a Misdemeanor?
25 November 2019
- I was Charged with Wire Fraud, but I Never Actually Sent nor Received a Wire Transfer of Money, How Can This Happen?
20 November 2019
- The police threatened me until I confessed to a crime I did not commit; can they use this against me?
17 November 2019
- What is the Difference between Prostitution and Human Trafficking, and What Type of Conduct Can Result in Human Trafficking Charges?
21 September 2019
- Is Over Drafting on a Bank Account with a Debit Card or Check a Crime?
20 September 2019
- How Will the First Step Act Affect Criminal Justice Reform in Florida?
7 August 2019
- College Admissions Scandal and Its’ Legal Implications
7 August 2019
- Can I Get a DUI on an Electric Scooter?
7 August 2019