Richard M. Adams, Esq., has been providing clients in Orlando and throughout Central Florida with outstanding legal guidance and representation for over 18 years. As managing partner of the Law Office of Adams & Luka, P.A., Mr. Adams focuses his law career on providing skilled legal representation for individuals accused of a wide array of crimes including assault and battery, child abuse, DUI, drug offenses, sex crimes, theft, and more. In addition, Mr. Adams represents victims of negligence who have suffered injuries in auto accidents, motorcycle and trucking accidents, premises liability and wrongful death due to the negligence of others. Mr. Adams works vigorously on behalf of all clients of the firm; in personal injury cases, he will not allow insurance companies to take advantage of his clients. Always protecting his clients' legal rights, Mr. Adams provides aggressive representation in every aspect of your injury claim. In his position as managing partner, Mr. Adams oversees all staff members at the firm, which assures that all client concerns and questions are addressed in a timely and professional manner. Beginning his career as a criminal attorney, Mr. Adams worked for the Ninth Judicial Circuit in the State of Florida. He was in the courtroom on a daily basis handling a large amount of cases. He then accepted a position at a large insurance defense firm in downtown Orlando where he learned how insurance companies handle claims, what strategies they use to limit or deny claims, and most importantly, how insurance companies will likely deal with injured victims' cases. Lastly, Mr. Adams is grateful that his peers in the legal field have retained him to represent them in their own cases.
- Criminal Law
- Personal Injury
- Domestic Violence
- White Collar Crime
- DUI & DWI
- Juvenile Law
- Family Law
- Slip & Fall Accidents
- Automobile Accidents
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- English: Spoken, Written
- Adams & Luka, P.A.
- Barry University
- B.S. (1998)
- Western Michigan University Cooley Law School
- J.D. (1997)
- Academy of Florida Trial Attorneys
- Orange County Bar Association
- Lake County Bar Association
- The Florida Bar
- - Current
- Richard M. Adams, Esq.'s Website Profile
- Adams & Luka, P.A. Website
- Richard M. Adams, Esq.'s Family Law Website Profile
- Adams & Luka, P.A. Family Law Website
- Orlando Criminal Lawyer Blog
- Can I Face Criminal Charges for the Same Crime in Both State Court and Federal Court?
4 February 2019
- Can I Be Charged with Money Laundering, and What Will Be the Consequences If I Am?
1 February 2019
- I Accidentally Brought a Weapon to the Airport, What Can Happen to Me Now?
24 January 2019
- Getting Arrested for Trafficking in MDMA, Methamphetamine, and Oxycodone May Be Easier Than You Think
7 November 2018
- What Constitutes a Burglary and What Are the Possible Consequences of a Burglary Conviction?
7 November 2018
- What is the Crime of Conspiracy?
11 October 2018
- How will the bail reform movement possibly affect me?
11 October 2018
- I Have a Criminal Record. Can I Have My Record Sealed or Expunged, and What is the Difference?
5 July 2018
- Do I Need to Answer Police Questions?
22 June 2018