- Criminal Law, Business Law, Family Law ...
- New York, Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania
As Senior Counsel at Tully Rinckey, Richard Jennings concentrates his practice in Family Matrimonial Law and Criminal, Vehicle and Traffic law. He represents clients in cases involving divorce, child support, child custody, child visitation, spousal support and paternity. Rick also represents clients facing criminal charges, from misdemeanors and felonies under New York State’s Penal Law and Vehicle and Traffic Law, as well as federal criminal charges.
Prior to joining Tully Rinckey PLLC, Rick had been a solo practioner at Jennings Law Office in Sayre, Pennsylvania since 2012. Through the ownership of his own practice, Rick became become well-versed in an array of topics relating to family and matrimonial law and criminal defense.
Jennings is licensed in all New York and Pennsylvania state courts, the United States Western District of New York court, and the United States Middle District of Pennsylvania court.
Outside of the courtroom, Rick is a member of the Healthcare Facilities Authority of Sayre Board, and serves as counsel for the Sayre Borough and South Waverly Borough Zoning Hearing Boards. He is also a part-time attorney for the Bradford County Public Defender Office. He previously served on the Sayre School Board, Sayre Public Library Board, Sayre Historical Society Board and is a graduate of the NY-Penn Leadership Program. Rick is also a veteran, having served for seven years in the U.S. Navy.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Maritime Law
- New York
- New York State Office of Court Administration
- ID Number: 5337696
- Disciplinary Board of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- ID Number: 87356
- University of North Dakota School of Law
- Shippensburg University of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania State Bar
- State Bar of New York  # 5337696