Richard J Shea
- Bankruptcy, Consumer Law, Collections ...
Richard Shea graduated from California State Polytechnic University, Pomona with a Bachelor of Science degree in Hotel & Restaurant Management in 1995 and received his Doctor of Jurisprudence from Indiana University School of Law Bloomington in 1998. Since 1999 he has concentrated his practice in the field of Consumer Bankruptcy. Richard is a member of the Indianapolis Bar Association, the Indiana State Bar Association and the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys. He has served on the Local Rules and Procedures Advisory Committee of the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Indiana and has taught at bankruptcy seminars.
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Consumer Law
- Class Action
- Foreclosure Defense
- Free Consultation
- Indiana University - Indiana University-Bloomington
- J.D. (1998) | Law
- California State University - California State Polytechnic University, Pomona
- B.S. (1995) | Hotel & Restaurant Management
- Indiana State Bar Association  # 29032210
- US Bankruptcy Court Southern District of Indiana Rules Committee
- Committee Member
- - Current
- Sawin & Shea LLC
Credit Reporting During and After Bankruptcy | Sawin & Shea LLCWhy Its Important to Set Aside and Save Your Collection Letters | Sawin & Shea LLC
Why Its Important to Set Aside and Save Your Collection Letters | Sawin & Shea LLCHow to Handle Collection Calls | Sawin & Shea LLC
How to Handle Collection Calls | Sawin & Shea LLCHow Does The 2020 Cares Act Affect A Chapter 13 Bankruptcy?
How Does The 2020 Cares Act Affect A Chapter 13 Bankruptcy?Should I File My Bankruptcy Now Or Should I Wait For My Tax Refund?
Should I File My Bankruptcy Now Or Should I Wait For My Tax Refund?