Remington Michael AngelleAttorney at Lobman Carnahan APC
- Personal Injury, Products Liability, Insurance Defense
Remington Michael Angelle is a native of Mandeville, Louisiana, who practices in the areas of insurance casualty, automobile casualty, property casualty, insurance coverage, bad faith & extra-contractual issues, and general civil litigation.
In 2013, Remington earned his B.S. in Finance from Louisiana State University in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. In 2018, Remington received his J.D. from Southern University Law Center in Baton Rouge, Louisiana where he graduated cum laude.
During his tenure at the Southern University Law Center, he served as a Senior Editor of the Southern University Law Review; drafted and published his law review article, Navigating the Marshes Through the Thick Fog of Reasonable Expectations of Privacy & Jurisprudence: Social Media Records Discovery in Louisiana, 44 S.U. L. Rev. 292 (2017); and worked as a Student Associate for LexisNexis.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Angelle served as a law clerk for the Honorable Judge John W. deGravelles for the Middle District of Louisiana. He also worked as a Summer Associate for the firm in the summers of 2016 and 2017.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Insurance Defense
- Premise Liability
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Southern University Law Center
- Louisiana State University - Baton Rouge
- B.S. (2013) | Finance
- Louisiana State Bar Association  # 38126