Mullen & Mullen Law Firm solely practices personal injury law. Regis L. Mullen, our Managing Partner, takes great pride in delivering exceptional, compassionate, and vigorous representation.
We are a corporation and thus do not have individual attorneys working for themselves but a group of lawyers who are a team. With Mullen & Mullen you get three great legal minds, each who shine in their own right, going to bat for you to obtain justice and the maximum compensation available.
Attorney Regis L. Mullen has won millions for clients. He started his career at Allstate Insurance Company as a Claims Adjuster, Senior Claims Adjuster, and Litigation Supervisor, gaining in-depth inside knowledge about how big insurance companies work. He uses it to his client's advantage in negotiating settlements.
Our entire staff is compassionate. We care about your recovery and getting you the best possible settlement. We put your needs first and will treat you like family. There is a never a fee unless we win, and we offer a reduced 29% contingency fee, instead of the industry average 33%, for cases that do not require litigation. 90% of our cases settle out of court.
We have offices in Dallas, Plano, Frisco, and Fort Worth and counsel clients involved in various types of claims related to bodily injury caused by a negligent 3rd party. Injury claims are all we do and we have more than 36 years of experience.
Individuals who have been injured by drunk drivers, in pedestrian accidents, in slip and fall accidents, construction accidents, or in car, motorcycle or 18-wheeler / semi-truck accidents can rely on Regis and our entire team to seek and obtain justice.
Search for "Mullen & Mullen Law Firm Reviews" and you will see our 220+ 5-star ratings.
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Medical Malpractice
- Premises Liability (Slip & Fall)
- Work Injuries
- Wrongful Death
- Car Accidents
- Commercial Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- English: Spoken, Written
- University Of Oklahoma
- Doctor of Jurisprudence/Juris Doctor (J.D.)
- Texas State Bar # 14642300
- - Current
- Dallas Personal Injury Lawyer
- Texas Personal Injury Law Blog
- The 3 Most Likely Injuries to Result from a Rear-End Collision
20 March 2020
- How Daylight Savings Increases the Risk of Car Accidents
10 March 2020
- Why You Shouldn’t Settle Quickly After Your Car Accident
3 March 2020
- Injured in an Auto Accident and the Other Driver Has No Insurance?
25 February 2020
- When Does a Car Manufacturer Have Fault for an Accident?
18 February 2020
- What Happens When You Slip and Fall on Government Property?
11 February 2020
- $100,007 Car Accident Settlement by Attorney for Herniated Disc Injury
5 February 2020
- $151,944.50 Auto Accident Settlement by Attorney for Cervical Herniated Disc Injury
28 January 2020
- Can You Drive While on CBD Oil?
22 January 2020