Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- Immigration Law
- Asylum, Citizenship, Deportation Defense, Family Visas, Green Cards, Immigration Appeals, Investment Visas, Marriage & Fiancé(e) Visas, Student Visas, Visitor Visas, Work Visas
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Bulgarian: Spoken, Written
- Russian: Spoken, Written
- Washington State Bar  # 26932
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
5 Questions Answered
- Q. How can one benefit either work authorisation,travel..when his removal proceedings case has been administively closed?
- A: Employment authorization will depend upon whether the court stopped the clock or if 180 days had passed since the application was filed. Travel is not advisable, even with advance parole.
- Q. Entered US illegally 20yrs ago. Im 25, married to US citizen who had a history of cancer. Any laws that will help me???
- A: You may benefit under the new Deferred Action program. You may also be able to apply for a greencard based upon your marriage. You will need to provide more information regarding when and how you entered the US, and you will need to obtain a copy of your mother's asylum application.
- Q. How do we immigrate after a death of petitioner?
- A: In some instances the petition may move forward after a petitioner has died, but more often than not you will not be able to move forward unless you have compelling humanitarian circumstances.
Contact & Map