Raymond William Ferrario
- Bankruptcy, Foreclosure Defense, Business Law ...
Attorney Ferrario has successfully represented clients for more than 36 years, and is backed by competent, experienced workers who all take pride in professionally caring for your legal needs. Together this firm will work to provide you competent, legal help to get you real results. We look forward to working with you on your case.
Divorce can be one of the worst experiences that a person will encounter in their lifetime. We will try to keep the experience as civil as possible. If we cannot civilly work out solutions to disputes, we will competently litigate the unresolved issues to solution.
From Real Estate transactions and Wills to forming an LLC or incorporating your business...we work with you to provide the best advice and walk you successfully through the process to meet your expectations effectively and professionally.
Our approach is to first fully understand the facts of your particular situation, educate you as to the process of foreclosures and work with you on devising the appropriate strategies. We will work with you to devise practical solutions and end bill collector harrassment.
Welcome to the Law Offices of Raymond W. Ferrario, P.C. We pride ourselves in making the legal process as painless as possible. Our staff understands your needs and will go out of their way to get you the legal help you need.
Raymond W. Ferrario
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Foreclosure Defense
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Social Security Disability
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Workers' Compensation
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- 3rd Circuit
- Temple University Beasley School of Law
- J.D. (1981) | Law
- Pennsylvania State University - University Park
- B.A. (1978) | Political Science, English, Accounting
- Honors: Summa cum Laude
- U.S. Bankruptcy Bar for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania State Bar  # 35096
- - Current
- Lackawanna County Bar Association
- - Current