Raymond J. TanguayTough When We have to Be Understanding at All Times. Divorce, Custody Matters
- Divorce, Family Law, Criminal Law ...
Our law firm was founded on the principles of individual attention and personal service,
and these ideals continue to be the hallmark of the firm. We provide aggressive legal
representation, zealously protecting our client's rights, and advocating for their interests.
Attorney Tanguay is a sole practitioner in Manchester, Connecticut where he shares
space with two other attorneys. As a sole practitioner, he limits the number of clients he
handles at any point in time, which insures that each client receives the personal
attention that they deserve. Attorney Tanguay also speaks reads and writes French.
Attorney Tanguay, has been practicing law since 1979. He represents clients in the
areas of family law, divorce, and child custody. He is experienced in both mediated and
litigated divorce and custody. He also represents clients in Criminal Court for most
offenses. He also represents clients in the Probate Court handling estates,
conservatorships, Guardianships, etc. Attorney Tanguay also serves as a Special
Master in the Tolland Superior Court.
Attorney Tanguay earned his B.A. degree from the University of Maine, and his law
degree from Western New England School of Law.
Attorney Tanguay is a member of Manchester Bar Association, and also served as its
President. He is also a member of the Tolland County Bar Association and the Hartford
County Bar Association.
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Free Consultation
Credit Cards Accepted
I accept Mastercard and Visa and checks and cash.
- English: Spoken, Written
- French: Spoken, Written
- State Bar of Connecticut