Ray Radow is a founding partner of the Radow Law Group, P.C. His practice concentrates on Real Estate and Commercial Litigation with a focus on Foreclosure Defense Litigation and Real Estate Transactions, as well as Personal Injury and Criminal Law.
Since the onset of the housing crisis, Mr. Radow has represented countless borrowers faced with the looming prospect of foreclosure and has regularly obtained loan modifications for eligible clients, resulting in significant reductions in monthly mortgage payments and, most importantly, keeping families in their homes.
Mr. Radow is a former Brooklyn prosecutor and has years of experience in private practice handling all aspects of personal injury and criminal cases. He is a seasoned litigator and has frequently conducted both civil and criminal trials throughout the five boroughs of the City of New York and Long Island.
Mr. Radow has also handled matters in Federal Court, and written and argued a wide variety of cases on appeal. He brings his wealth of knowledge and experience to bear in service of the firm’s clients both directly and through his personal supervision of junior associates.
Mr. Radow’s prior clientele includes a variety of Police Benevolent Associations and Civil Service unions. He has also drafted numerous complex commercial agreements, and assisted U.S. corporations with overseas business development by facilitating the movement of employees to jobs throughout the Middle East and ensuring compliance with both domestic and foreign statutes and regulations.
- Foreclosure Defense
- Real Estate Law
- Business Law
- Landlord Tenant
- Free Consultation
Our consultations are comprehesive and always free.
- Credit Cards Accepted
- New York
- New York State Office of Court Administration
- ID Number: 2565380
- English: Spoken, Written
- Radow Law Group, P.C.
- - Current
- New York University
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law
- J.D. (1993)
- Nations Top One Percent
- National Association of Distinguished Counsel
- New York State Bar # 2565380
- - Current
- Foreclosure Defense, Community Seminar
- Radow Law Group
- Accused Of Discrimination? Here’s Why You Should Consult A Tenant Lawyer
5 September 2019
- How Can An Eviction Attorney Help You?
2 September 2019
- 4 Things You May Not Know About Lawyers
9 August 2019
- Mortgage Modification Lawyers that Save You From Foreclosure
6 August 2019
- How to Defend Your Property against Foreclosures?
10 July 2019
- Most Important Roles of a Mortgage Modification Lawyer
9 July 2019
- Read This Before Filing for Mortgage Modification
28 May 2019
- How to Defend a Foreclosure Action in Nassau or Suffolk County, New York
24 May 2019
- When Should A Person Declare Being Bankrupt?
9 May 2019