Ray spent years working in prestigious firms handling a multitude of Personal Injury and Employment law cases helping thousands of working class individuals recover compensation denied by their employers. Today, Ray Padilla focuses on helping people injured in car accidents get the treatment and compensation they deserve. Ray Padilla prides himself in keeping his case load small so that he can deliver quality and personal representation to each of his clients who have decided to put their faith in him.
Ray obtained his Bachelor’s degree at Arizona State University, where he earned Dean’s List Honors, before moving to San Diego to attend Law School. Ray spends his free time with friends and family and routinely volunteers in the local community, most recently as a big brother in the Big Brothers Big Sisters of San Diego program.
Ray has been selected to the Super Lawyer’s 2018 and 2019 Rising Stars list. This is an honor bestowed on 2.5% of attorneys. Ray is admitted to practice in every state and federal court of the State of California.
- Personal Injury
- Free Consultation
We are happy to provide free consultation to those people who have been hurt in an accident or in the workplace.
- Credit Cards Accepted
All major credit cards are accepted.
- Contingent Fees
All personal injury cases are taken on a contingency fee. This means that the client does not need to pay anything up front, and our office will not charge a fee if we don't win.
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
We are always happy to discuss each person's unique situation, so please feel free to give us a call. We'd love to help and if we can't we will be happy to help find someone who can.
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law
- J.D. (2012) | Law - Personal Injury and Estate Planning
- Arizona State University
- B.S. (2009) | History
- Honors: Dean's List 2005-2009
- 2018 San Diego Rising Star
- Super Lawyers
- Super Lawyer’s Rising Stars recognizes the best up-and-coming attorneys in the state and qualifying lawyers must be 40-years-old or younger or have practiced law for less than 10 years. Attorneys are selected for inclusion by being nominated by their peers and evaluated by a research team. Nominated lawyers are evaluated and ranked by point totals, with only those with the high total points selected for inclusion.
- State Bar of California # 285696
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
- - Current
- Consumer Attorneys of San Diego
- - Current