Randy joined Mahan Law in 2017 after years of practicing civil litigation and contract law. He is well versed in business and mergers & acquisitions law, and transitions, including the preparation, review and negotiations of contracts, leases, employment agreements, employee handbooks, letters of intent and all other matters related to veterinary management, ownership and transitions.
He was born in Somerset, Kentucky and grew up on a small farm outside Cincinnati, Ohio. Randy attended the University of Cincinnati, and in 2001 received a B.A. in Anthropology. He graduated from Northern Kentucky University, Salmon P. Chase College of Law in 2006 with his Juris Doctor.
Randy is admitted to practice law in Ohio, Kentucky and in The United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio and Eastern District of Kentucky. Randy has also served as an adjunct professor at Northern Kentucky University’s College of Business where he taught Business Law.
- Business Law
- Salmon P. Chase College of Law, Northern Kentucky University
- State Bar of Ohio # 0081762
- Kentucky Bar Association # 97440
- Law Office of Anthony A. Mahan, PLLC
- Tips for Buying a Veterinary Practice
20 January 2020
- How to Choose a Veterinary Practice Litigation Attorney
16 January 2020
- The Corporate Squeeze: How Corporate Consolidation Is Disenfranchising Associate Veterans and Fueling Startups
10 January 2020
- Does HIPAA Apply to Animals?
12 December 2019
- KY Sales Tax Update (HB 366): The Loophole!
24 May 2018
- Ohio 6th Appellate District Confirms Pets Worth More than Market Value
4 November 2016
- 2016 Speaking Engagements Confirmed!
18 October 2016
- New Regulations for Compounded Drugs in Ohio
25 February 2016
- 1099 or W-2: Contractor or Employee?
25 October 2015