Randy L. Braun represents employers and individuals in the areas of labor, employment, discrimination, human resources, prevailing wage and construction law. His philosophy is one of creativity and pragmatism; he strives consistently to achieve the best possible result for the client and to make the client’s experience in working with an attorney a positive one.
Mr. Braun is of counsel to Sholes & Miller in the labor and employment law department. He is a graduate of the Fordham University School of Law. He holds a bachelor of arts degree, magna cum laude, from Pace University, where he was elected to the prestigious Alpha Chi National Academic Honor Society. Mr. Braun is admitted to practice before all courts of the State of New York, the United States District Courts for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York, the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit, and the Supreme Court of the United States.
- Construction Law
- Construction Contracts, Construction Defects, Construction Liens, Construction Litigation
- New York
- New York State Office of Court Administration
- ID Number: 2025450
- Fordham University School of Law
- Pace University
- B.A. (1981)
- Honors: Mr. Braun graduated magna cum laude.
- Activities: Alpha Chi National Academic Honor Society
- New York State Bar  # 2025450
- - Current