- Bankruptcy, Elder Law, Education Law
Rachel M. Sexton has spent her entire career as an attorney representing people who find themselves in difficult financial situations. Rachel’s passion is helping people get out from underneath crushing debt and harassing creditors. She has helped hundreds of clients find solutions through bankruptcy. Whether that is saving their homes from foreclosure, getting their cars back after repossession, lowering their car payments, eliminating credit card debt, or dealing with overwhelming IRS debt. Rachel chose to practice bankruptcy because she enjoys helping people in some of the most stressful times of their lives. Rachel’s goal is to help clients move toward a fresh start and better days ahead.
Rachel graduated from Western Michigan University Thomas M. Cooley Law School with honors. She graduated from Dickinson State University in North Dakota with a Bachelor’s of University Studies and Equine minor.
She loves spending time with her husband and animals. She owns a horse named Request A Lawyer.
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Elder Law
- Education Law
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- State Bar of Michigan
- ID Number: P81992
- English: Spoken, Written
- Western Michigan University Cooley Law School
- J.D. (2017)
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Activities: Editor on Law Review Board, President of Animal Law,
- Dickinson State University
- B.S. (2011) | Equine
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- - Current
- Activities: Published author of article "What Bankruptcy Attorneys Need to Know About Auto Loans in Consumer Cases"
- State Bar of Michigan  # P81992
- - Current
- What Bankruptcy Attorneys Need to Know About Car Loans in Consumer Cases
- Get to Better Days