Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Entertainment & Sports Law
- Intellectual Property
Additional Practice Area
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- State Bar of Texas
- ID Number: 15714020
- 5th Circuit
- English: Spoken, Written
- General Counsel
- Life Partners, Inc.
- Directly supervising and coordinating legal operations with assistant general counsel (primarily for regulatory compliance) and hiring and coordinating with outside counsel (primarily for litigation). Providing legal advice to company and its parent as well as negotiating and drafting numerous and various contracts, agreements, marketing materials, intellectual property registration and addressing all other legal issues affecting company.
- Baylor Law School
- Doctor of Jurisprudence/Juris Doctor (J.D.)
- Trinity University
- B.A. (1985) | Communications
- Activities: member Alpha Epsilon Rho
- State Bar of Texas  # 15714020
- - Current
- Invited Industry Expert, United States Senate Committee on Aging, Washington, D.C.
- U.S. Senate Committee on Aging
Contact & Map