Free Consultation: (770) 240-0922Tap to Call This Lawyer
Priscilla T. Upshaw

Priscilla T. Upshaw

Justice For Georgia's Juveniles & Families
  • Education Law, Juvenile Law, Family Law ...
  • Georgia
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial MediaResponsive Law

The Upshaw Law Firm is a specialized public interest law firm dedicated to representing juveniles and their families.

Our Mission is to Passionately Advocate for the rights, opportunities and betterment of children, families and individuals impacted by child welfare, the juvenile justice system, school systems and Georgia’s court systems.

Our Vision is to Ensure every child, parent, family and individual receives excellent legal representation and fair & just treatment. We envision a world where restorative solutions are made available to every child, the likelihood of re-offending is minimized and the opportunity for productive adulthood is maximized.

The Upshaw Law Firm is an Equal Justice for All organization. We believe everyone, regardless of income, deserves and is entitled to excellent, legal representation, and we demonstrate our commitment to this principle by offering juvenile representation for an equitable flat fee.

At the Upshaw Law Firm, Georgia’s children are permanently priority! We serve ALL of Georgia’s children and their families, from Blue Ridge to Bainbridge and everywhere in between. We are here to serve and ensure that there will always be Justice for Georgia’s Juveniles and Families.

Contact Us Today!

Practice Areas
  • Education Law
  • Juvenile Law
  • Family Law
  • Domestic Violence
  • Criminal Law
  • Free Consultation
  • Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
    Juvenile Law Client's fees based on family's income & size.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
State Bar of Georgia
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English: Spoken, Written
Atlanta's John Marshall Law School
J.D. (2018)
Honors: cum laude graduate
Atlanta's John Marshall Law School Logo
Professional Associations
State Bar of Georgia  # 146239
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Websites & Blogs
Legal Answers
507 Questions Answered

Q. Can you put a 17 year old on the news?
A: More information is needed before an answer can be provided. Please consider resubmitting your question with more details, and we will do our best to assist you. We wish you well. -The Upshaw Law Firm, (770) 240-0922.
Q. My brother has two kids that were adopted when they were around 10 to12 years old. By their stepfather and their mother.
A: It is unfortunate to hear about your brother’s illness. The answer to your question depends on whether his rights as a parent were terminated and the children were officially (legally) adopted by the stepfather. It is best to contact an attorney who can assist you with the specifics of your circumstances. We are glad to assist you. Contact us whenever you are ready. We wish you well. -The Upshaw Law Firm, (770) 240-0922.
Q. Hi Im deaf. is there a way to appeal after missing deadline to prevent license suspensions?
A: Yes, it is possible. It is best to contact an attorney who can assess the details of your circumstances, get additional information from you and provide you with a detailed solution. We are glad to assist you. Contact us whenever you are ready. We wish you well. The Upshaw Law Firm, (770) 240-0922.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
The Upshaw Law Firm, LLC.
4450 Marietta Street
Suite B
Powder Springs, GA 30127
Telephone: (770) 240-0922
Fax: (770) 240-0922