Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&AResponsive Law
- Education Law
- Juvenile Law
- Family Law
- Domestic Violence
- Criminal Law
- Free Consultation
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Juvenile Law Client's fees based on family's income & size.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- State Bar of Georgia
- English: Spoken, Written
- Atlanta's John Marshall Law School
- J.D. (2018)
- Honors: cum laude graduate
- State Bar of Georgia  # 146239
Websites & Blogs
507 Questions Answered
- Q. Can you put a 17 year old on the news?
- A: More information is needed before an answer can be provided. Please consider resubmitting your question with more details, and we will do our best to assist you. We wish you well. -The Upshaw Law Firm, (770) 240-0922.
- Q. My brother has two kids that were adopted when they were around 10 to12 years old. By their stepfather and their mother.
- A: It is unfortunate to hear about your brother’s illness. The answer to your question depends on whether his rights as a parent were terminated and the children were officially (legally) adopted by the stepfather. It is best to contact an attorney who can assist you with the specifics of your circumstances. We are glad to assist you. Contact us whenever you are ready. We wish you well. -The Upshaw Law Firm, (770) 240-0922.
- Q. Hi Im deaf. is there a way to appeal after missing deadline to prevent license suspensions?
- A: Yes, it is possible. It is best to contact an attorney who can assess the details of your circumstances, get additional information from you and provide you with a detailed solution. We are glad to assist you. Contact us whenever you are ready. We wish you well. The Upshaw Law Firm, (770) 240-0922.
Contact & Map