Prabhu Narahari, a senior civil litigation attorney at Kraemer, Manes & Associates, focuses his practice on employment law and business law. He prides himself in fighting for employee rights and challenging employment discrimination. He's handled cases of unemployment appeals, contract negotiations, and other types of civil law.
Clients like working with Prabhu because he is attentive to them and their story. He makes himself available to speak with clients on short notice and addresses questions or concerns. Clients often point out that they feel that Prabhu can represent them well in their situation.
Before joining KM&A, Prabhu earned his certificate of advanced study in civil litigation from the University of Pittsburgh School of Law. He also graduated with a Bachelor of Sciences degree in Psychology from the University of Pittsburgh Dietrich School of Arts and Sciences.
Before becoming a lawyer, Prabhu played and coached no-limit poker professionally for six (6) years. Those skills of dealing with a high-stakes, adversarial field have enhanced his legal career. Prabhu fights for his clients relentlessly and especially enjoys the strategic elements of litigation.
- Employment Law
- Business Law
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- District of Colorado
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Pennsylvania
- University of Pittsburgh - Johnstown
- Honors: Certificate of Advanced Study in Civil Litigation
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law
- J.D. (2016)
- Pennsylvania State Bar # 323895
- - Current
- KM&A - Representing Workers and Entrepreneurs