Phillip Lynch JrTrial Attornewy, sole practitioner
- Criminal Law, Estate Planning, Family Law ...
Phillip Lynch, Jr. BIO 2019
Phillip M. Lynch, Jr., has practiced law for over thirty years in the New Orleans area and
focuses on successions, real estate matters, and family law issues. In 1996, he was
elected as Justice of the Peace and served two 6-year terms in Ward Four of St.
Tammany Parish. He was also Captain of Professional Standards and a Staff Attorney
for the St. Tammany Parish Sheriff’s Office. A former president of the Greater Covington
Bar Association, he served the LSBA’s House of Delegates, and its MCLE Committee.
A former reserve deputy in Calcasieu, East Baton Rouge, and St. Tammany Parishes,
he is a POST Certified Law Enforcement Officer and a reserve deputy marshal with the
Denham Springs Marshal’s Office. He is also a concealed carry firearms instructor.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants' Rights
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Trial Attornewy, sole practitioner
- - Current
- Southern University Law Center
- J.D. | Law Curriculum
- University of Louisiana - Lafayette
- B.A. (1983) | Management-Accounting
- Honors: Last Year
- Activities: Fraternity Duties
- Louisiana State Bar