Philip R. Papa has twenty-five years of legal experience in Plaintiff's personal injury litigation with a primary focus on medical malpractice litigation.
He is a graduate of New York Law School and has been admitted to practice in the State of New York since 1976. He is admitted to practice in the Federal Courts in the Southern, Eastern and Northern Districts and is a member of the New York State Bar Association.
- Construction Law
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Car Accidents
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
Personal injury cases handled on a contingency fee basis.
- New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- Leav & Steinberg, LLP
- - Current
- New York Law School
- St. John's University School of Law
- New York State Bar # 1171362
- New York State Bar Association
- Philip R. Papa's Website Profile
- Leav & Steinberg, LLP Website
- New York Accident Lawyer Blog
- When You Can Sue for Elevator Injuries
12 February 2020
- Personal Injury Attorney Edward R. Averbuch Successfully Negotiated a $125,000 Insurance Settlement
11 February 2020
- Can You Sue a Driver Who Hits You While You’re Riding a Bike?
7 February 2020
- Leav & Steinberg, LLP begins 2020- resolving through settlement or arbitration; 21 matters for $5.2 million dollars
3 February 2020
- Steps to Take If You’re Rear-Ended
30 January 2020
- Who Is Liable in a Sidewalk Accident?
27 January 2020
- Breaking Down New York Labor Law Violations
23 January 2020
- Can a Pedestrian Be at Fault for an Accident?
16 January 2020
- Partners Daniel T. Leav and Daniela F. Henriques Achieve a Large Settlement in the amount of $2,850,000
10 January 2020