Philip R. Papa has twenty-five years of legal experience in Plaintiff's personal injury litigation with a primary focus on medical malpractice litigation.
He is a graduate of New York Law School and has been admitted to practice in the State of New York since 1976. He is admitted to practice in the Federal Courts in the Southern, Eastern and Northern Districts and is a member of the New York State Bar Association.
- Construction Law
- Construction Contracts, Construction Defects, Construction Liens, Construction Litigation
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Free Consultation
Personal injury cases handled on a contingency fee basis.
- New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- Leav & Steinberg, LLP
- - Current
- New York Law School
- St. John's University School of Law
- New York State Bar  # 1171362
- New York State Bar Association
- Philip R. Papa's Website Profile
- Leav & Steinberg, LLP Website
- New York Accident Lawyer Blog
- Partner Edward Steinberg Writes an Article About Protecting Workers’ Rights
24 November 2020
- What Is Negligent Hiring, Training, and Retention?
27 October 2020
- Nursing Home Neglect Signs to Watch For
20 October 2020