Pete is licensed to practice in Ohio and Kentucky. He is a member of the Kentucky Bar Association and the Ohio State Bar Association. Pete focuses his practice on workers’ compensation and personal injury, but enjoys maintaining a broad practice. As a result, his experience in workers’ compensation litigation and personal injury work is supplemented by trial experience in family law and medical malpractice cases.
Pete graduated cum laude from the Salmon P. Chase College of Law. He was one of only two students in his graduating class to receive the Certificate for Excellence in Advocacy. Shortly before graduation, he was elected to the prestigious Order of the Barrister. At Chase, Pete was selected to become a member of the Inns of Court in consecutive years. He was elected vice president of the Chase Student Advocacy Society and was the founding president of the law school Toastmasters Chapter. As a member of the Chase National Trial Team, Pete competed in trial competitions throughout the country, helping fill the law school trophy cabinet along the way. Pete has maintained his ties to Chase, where he works as an Adjunct coach of the trial team he once represented.
Pete proudly became a U.S. Citizen in 2012. Nowadays, Pete lives in Ohio with his wife and son, but he was born in England and lived in Poland for nearly two years before moving to the U.S.A. Before becoming a lawyer, Pete pursued a successful management career. He uses this experience to better represent his clients. He is a lifelong fan of Manchester United Football Club. He is an advocate for breast cancer awareness and annually completes a 39.3 mile walk to raise money for this worthy cause.
- Workers' Compensation
- Personal Injury
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
Personal injury contingency fees and Ohio Workers Compensation contingency fees are usually 33%, but this can vary depending on the case and circumstances. Kentucky Workers Compensation contingency fees are always 20% or less.
- English: Spoken, Written
- Lawrence & Associates
- - Current
- Salmon P. Chase College of Law, Northern Kentucky University
- J.D. (2012)
- Honors: Peter graduated Cum Laude and received the Certificate for Excellence in Advocacy.
- Activities: Salmon P. Chase Trial Team member and coach; Order of the Barrister; Vice President of the Chase Student Advocacy Society, and; Founding president of the Salmon P. Chase Toastmasters Chapter.
- Kentucky Bar Association # 95339
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- - Current
- Northern Kentucky Bar Association
- - Current
- Lawrence & Associates, the Customer Service Firm
- Lawrence & Associates Blog