Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Intellectual Property
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- New York
- Ostrolenk, Faber, Gerb & Soffen, LLP
- Handled all aspects of trademark and copyright practice including related matters such as anti-counterfeiting, licensing, and internet domain names.
- Fross Zelnick Lehrman & Zissu, P.C.
- Counseled clients on availability of trademarks; prosecuted trademark applications in U.S. Patent and Trademark Office; obtained copyright registrations in U.S. Copyright Office; negotiated and drafted trademark and copyright license agreements, consent agreements, co-existence agreements and assignments.
- Nims, Howes, Collison, Hansen & Lackert, P.C.
- Litigated trademark disputes in federal district and appellate courts.
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law
- J.D. (1994)
- Cornell University
- B.S. | Industrial and Labor Relations
- New York State Bar # 2681062
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map