Mr. Draper is an associate at McOmber & McOmber, P.C. His primary areas of practice are personal injury litigation and employment practices. He is admitted to the New Jersey State Bar and the Federal District Court for New Jersey.
Mr. Draper has extensive experience both prosecuting and defending personal injury matters, premise liability cases, insurance defense, and employment matters on behalf of employers and employees throughout the State of New Jersey. He also has experience handling criminal matters, including drug charges, weapons offenses, expungements, and DUI cases. He has successfully argued motions to suppress and negotiated favorable resolutions with prosecutors to protect clients from prolonged incarceration, license suspensions, and significant court fines.
Additionally, Mr. Draper has represented plaintiffs in a variety of personal injury lawsuits. He has successfully represented injured clients who sustained severe and permanent personal injury as a result of motor vehicle, fall-down accidents, and dog bite incidents, and negotiated favorable settlements on their behalf. He has also successfully defended insurance companies, private businesses, individuals, and public entities in personal injury matters, discrimination claims, and whistleblower cases.
Mr. Draper earned a Bachelor of Arts Degree from Georgian Court University in 2008 where he majored in History and was a member of the History Honor’s Society. In 2012, he graduated from Widener University School of Law where he served as a Vice President of the Moot Court Honor Society, and was awarded the Order of the Barrister’s Award for excellence in courtroom advocacy.
- Criminal Law
- Personal Injury
- Municipal Law
- Education Law
- Employment Law
- Consumer Law
- Civil Litigation
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
I accept contingent fees on Personal Injury cases and plaintiff Employment matters.
- New Jersey
- McOmber & McOmber, PC
- - Current
- Carluccio, Leone, Dimon, Doyle & Sacks, LLC
- Judicial Law Clerk to the Honorable Melanie Appleby
- Ocean County Superior Court
- Law Clerk
- Ocean County Prosecutors Office, Appellate Section
- Clinic Intern
- Widener University Delaware School of Law - Criminal Defense Clinic
- Court of Common Pleas Criminal Trial Judicial Intern
- Widener University Delaware School of Law Judicial Externship Program
- Widener University Commonwealth Law School
- J.D. (2012)
- Ocean County Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar # 012112012
- Ocean County Court Appointed Special Advocates
- Board Member
- - Current
- McOmber & McOmber, P.C.
- McOmber & McOmber, P.C. Blog
- Sexual Harassment, Retaliation, Assault and Battery Allegations Against Corporation
15 July 2019
- Maternity Leave Discrimination
10 July 2019
- What is a Whistleblower?
9 July 2019
- What is Pregnancy Discrimination?
3 July 2019
- UCLA Faces Pregnancy Discrimination and Retaliation Lawsuit
19 June 2019
- Facebook CEO’s Security Chief Faces Sexual Harassment Allegations
10 June 2019
- Energy Company Sued for Racial Discrimination
5 June 2019
- What is Workplace Sexual Harassment?
5 June 2019
- McDonald’s Faces Charges of Sexual Harassment
3 June 2019