Peter Christian Hall
- Probate, Estate Planning, Real Estate Law
Peter focuses his practice on providing cost-effective counsel to his clients before, during, and after some of the most difficult times in a family’s life. He has extensive experience working with individuals, families, executors, and trustees in estate planning and administration, probate matters, wills, trust, asset protection planning, and probate litigation. He takes a personalized approach with each of his clients to guide them through all phases of estate planning and the preparation of wills, trusts, financial or medical powers of attorney, and physician directives based on their specific goals. Peter also advises clients who recently relocated to Texas to help them update their wills and trusts to comply with Texas law.
Peter has been practicing law in Texas for fourteen years and comes from a long line of attorneys. He has been admitted to the Federal District Courts and the Bankruptcy courts for the Northern, Southern, and Eastern Districts of Texas, as well as the United States Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals. His experience includes bench and jury trials and state and federal appeals including appeals to the Texas Supreme Court.
Peter has handled litigation and estates, both big and small, in contested and uncontested will probates and in estate administration. He represents executors, trustees, and beneficiaries in various estate and trust controversies. Peter also represents beneficiaries and executors in family settlement agreements in lieu of will probate proceedings.
Peter grew up in Austin, Texas but then defected to Texas A&M for a degree in business administration. From College Station, Peter moved to Dallas and became a computer programmer and internet e-commerce developer. After roughly ten years, Peter, Molly and their then 2-year-old daughter, decided to send him to law school. Peter attended Texas Tech University School of Law where he graduated Magna Cum Laude in 2005.
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- Texas Tech University
- Doctor of Jurisprudence/Juris Doctor (J.D.)
- Texas State Bar  # 24044224
- - Current
- Municipal Use of Stormwater
- New & Hall, PLLC
- New Hall PLLC - Blog
- Do You Have A Will? You Should. Is It Updated? It Should Be.
June 8, 2021
- Being a Will Executor
May 15, 2020
- Updating Estate Documents During COVID-19
April 3, 2020