I am Norman Fathers Rights Attorney Pete D. Louden. My passion is men's rights/father's rights and it is the sole focus of my practice. I handle child custody, divorce, paternity, visitation, and child support cases. I have been an attorney in Norman, OK. since 1998.
- Family Law
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Know what your case will cost up front. A flat fee is a set price for your case from start to finish. No hidden charges. A customized fair price based on the amount of work your case will require.
- English: Spoken, Written
- Pete D. Louden Attorney at Law
- - Current
- Oklahoma City University
- J.D. (1998)
- Juris Doctor
- Oklahoma City University School of Law
- Oklahoma State Bar
- Oklahoma Father's Rights
- Pete D. Louden
- Member of Oklahoma Bar Association
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Oklahoma Father's Rights Blog
- Tips for Oklahoma Fathers
21 May 2018
- Update to Third Party Custody
28 November 2017
- Child Support Income Tax Exemption
28 July 2017
- Visitation Denials
26 June 2017
- Tell Your Lawyer Everything
23 June 2017
- The Secret to Choosing the Right Family Law Lawyer
21 June 2017
- Can One Lawyer Represent Both Sides of a Case?
16 June 2017
- The Preference Case
15 June 2017
- Q. Can I get my daughter's father right terminated easily?
- A: There are only two ways to terminate parental rights in Oklahoma. 1) the child is adopted or 2) the state can terminate rights for abuse or neglect in a deprived child case.
- Q. What would be a reason we are still in emergency temporary guardianship 16 months later?
- A: Your attorney knows everything about your case and is the person who you should ask all questions concerning your case.
- Q. In Oklahoma during a divorce can a property be sold by the sole owner for non payment of the mortgage
- A: If the divorce has been filed, there is an ATI (automatic temporary injunction) in place. You need to hire an attorney before doing anything to make sure you do not violate the ATI or anything else that could cause a problem.
- Q. Can you be married to one person and common law married to someone else?
- A: Not without committing a crime. It is not legal to be married to two people at the same time. Hire an attorney and they will be able to help you resolve this issue.
- Q. Is there a packet or forms to file a petition of custody in Oklahoma?
- A: You don't need forms, you need an attorney. A child custody case is not a DIY project. If you are in Georgia and need an attorney in Oklahoma, contact some attorneys until you find one you want to work with. Many will do a consultation with you over the phone.
- Q. Why would my interstate case take two years with so many petitions filed?
- A: The only way to answer your question would be to review your file.
- Q. So my wife has been committing adulterous activity in our marriage. Even before we separated, we are still married and
- A: You must decided whether or not you want to stay married to this person. If you do not wish to stay married, consult with an attorney about filing a divorce.
- Q. Can the divorce be in and out when the judge sees us?
- A: A divorce requires a court appearance and testimony. DO NOT sign any documents someone sticks in front of you without having your own attorney review.
- Q. We have no house,kids,car,or anything together she abandoned me! Left with a guy a few years ago and we want a divorce!
- A: A divorce, even a simple divorce, will require a court appearance and testimony. Whatever you do, don't use documents you find on the internet or documents drafted by anyone other than a licensed attorney.