(317) 863-5669Tap to Call This Lawyer
Penny CareyYou deserve financial relief- it is just that simple.
- Bankruptcy, Consumer Law, Estate Planning ...
Claimed Lawyer Profile
Ms. Carey has practiced law for the past thirty (30) years primarily in the area of bankruptcy and bankruptcy litigation; however, she also handles other matters including probate planing, estate administration, civil litigation, collection matters and some domestic law matters.
From a small town, Ms. Carey doesn't stand on formalities and treats her clients as if they have know one another for years. She strives simplify and streamline matters for her clients and destress the process for them.
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Consumer Law
- Class Action, Lemon Law
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Foreclosure Defense
Additional Practice Area
- Student Loan
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Indiana Supreme Court
- US Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Indiana
- Indiana State Bar  # 15132-54
Contact & Map