Pennie is a partner with Tomazin, Hillyard & Clor, LLP and focuses her practice on personal Injury claims. Her nursing degree and practical experience gives her special insight into this field of negligence. Pennie has been trying casts throughout Colorado for the past 26 years.
Pennie grew up near San Antonio and attended the University of Texas Health Science Center earning a Bachelor of Science in Nursing in 1983. She moved to Colorado to work with transplant patients at The University of Colorado Hospital in the intensive care units. Pennie attended DU School of Law graduating in 1993. Pennie is married to Ed Brooks and together have raised two daughters.
Pennie has obtained six and seven-figure settlements and/or verdicts for her clients. Including claims involving personal injury, sexual assault, MVAs, and medical negligence.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Workers' Compensation
- Social Security Disability
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- 10th Circuit
- State Bar of Colorado  # 23135